Powered By Triumph Learning, Haights Cross Ed. Pub. Grows 6.6%
- Education Group Revenue At Haights Cross Grows 15.8% In 2004. // Educational Marketer;3/21/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the increase in the revenue of Haights Cross Communications Inc.'s Education Publishing Group in the U.S. Acquisition of Buckle Down Publishing Co. and Options Publishing, Inc. by Haights Cross; Reason on the decrease of revenue of Triumph Learning LLC in its final three months of the...
- Soft Year at Haights Cross. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/29/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 13, p14
Focuses on the impact of sluggish education and library markets on the revenue of Haights Cross Communications in 2003. Percentage decrease in the earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization of the company; Increase in the sales of the publishers of Haights; Decline in the...
- Haights Cross' Education Q2 Revenue Grows 3.5%. // Educational Marketer;8/14/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the revenue growth of Haights Cross Communications Inc. It has indicated that during its first six months of 2006, K-12 education businesses, intervention and supplemental education moderately increased to 3.5 percent attributed to sales of test prep materials. It had an...
- Haights Cross Winds Down Sundance/Newbridge Unit. // Educational Marketer;4/14/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the decline in revenue of Sundance/Newbridge business unit of K-12 supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc. in White Plains, New York. The revenue of the business unit peaked in 2004 however, has declined significantly in 2006 and in earlier of 2007....
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;12/9/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 35, p8
Assesses the growth of revenue by K-12 and professional publisher Haights Cross for the year 2002 in the U.S. Development of library businesses; Production of test-preparatory series by the publisher; Comparison of the sales between Newbridge Educational Publishing and Triumph Learning.
- Haights Cross Restructures Test Prep/Intervention Operations. // Educational Marketer;12/8/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 24, p4
The article reports that Haights Cross Communications Inc. has implemented a restructuring measure in its test prep and intervention business at Triumph Learning LLC. It notes that Haight's chief executive officer (CEO) Paul Crecca expects that the impact of school budgets would be felt by the...
- Haights Cross Has Solid Gains in Sales and Earnings. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/28/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the sales and earnings of U.S. educational and reference publisher Haights Cross Communications in 2002. Percentage increase in its revenue; Contribution of its Audio Adventures to its sales and earnings; Information on the sales and profits of its other divisions. INSET: AOLTWBG...
- Third Quarter and Nine-Month Financial Performance, 2003 vs. 2002. // Educational Marketer;11/17/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p3
Presents financial performance of publication industry in the U.S. Revenue of Haights Cross; Corporate profit of Princeton Review; Operating income of Kaplan.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;2/2/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p8
Reports on K-12 supplemental publisher Haights Cross Communications Inc.'s offering of a senior discount notes to institutional buyers. Expected earnings of the company form the offering; Plan of the company to use the money it will gained from the offering for future acquisitions.