- Bean counters are history. Snider, Victor V. // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p6
Examines the role of finance administrators in the housing industry. Misconceptions regarding their functions; Need to implement private sector financial management practices; Important role of chief financial officers.
- CFOs can't help but check in while on vacation. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;7/14/2010, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p6
The article presents a survey conducted by research firm International Communications Research which shows that chief financial officers (CFOs) in the U.S. cannot resist looking into the activities in the office at least once or twice a week during their vacation.
- ONE FOR THE BOOKS. RESNICK, ROSALIND // Entrepreneur;Aug2008, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p59
The article provides an answer to a question on pros and cons of hiring a full-time chief financial officer (CFO) and an outsourced virtual CFO.
- WHO ARE THE TOP CFOS? // Crain's Detroit Business;1/16/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p0007
The article offers information on the nominations for the annual chief financial officers (CFO) awards of the journal to recognize financial leaders in the May 28 edition.
- THE ELUSIVE CORNER ROOM. // Business Today;10/12/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p84
No abstract available.
- CFO Crossroads. McLernon, Sean // Executive Excellence;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on the changing role of chief financial officers. Standards of excellence; Sustaining improvement.
- Swithland FD jailed for fraud. // Accountancy;Apr97, Vol. 119 Issue 1244, p14
Reports on a survey on most rewarding part of the job of a chief financial officer (CFO). Strategic responsibilities of CFO.
- from the EDITOR. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Nov2004, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses reports published within the issue concerning the role of the chief financial officer.
- CFOs Should Gain Operations Experience to Advance Their Careers. Eastham, Marvene M. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);May99, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p82
Focuses on the need for chief financial officers (CFO) to gain experience in operations. Advantages of operations experience; Means to gain operations experience; Skills and attitudes of a CFO with operations experience.