Illinois Finance Authority OKs $450 Million for Health Care
- Illinois Finance Agency OKs $599 Million Of Deals From Hospitals, Health Systems. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31824, p3
Reports that the Illinois Finance Authority gave preliminary approval to hospital and health systems that are planning to enter the bond market. Appointment of Goldman Sachs and Co. as the lead underwriter for the issuance of Central DuPage Health's refunding bonds; Appointment of Merrill...
- Illinois hospital protesting rival plans its own $200 million issue. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p3
Reports on Illinois-based hospital company Central DuPage Health System's plan to issue bonds to finance planned capital equipment and facilities improvement. Details of the planned bond issue.
- Illinois Agency Sets 1st Fixed-Rate Hospital Deals of '09. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/23/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33047, p4
The article reports on the anticipation of the Illinois Finance Authority (IFA) for the OSF Healthcare System and Rush University Medical Center to join in the health care borrowers to test market interests in their sector in the U.S. It states that Rush is aiming to enter the market with about...
- Moody's keeps negative outlook on OSF Health's upcoming sale. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;09/07/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30720, p3
Reports on the negative outlook of Moody's Investors Service on OSF Health Systems. Operating results of the company for the first three quarters of 1999.
- Illinois' OSF Healthcare maintains S&P's A-rating for upcoming issue. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;09/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30729, p3
Reports on Standard & Poor's affirmation of OSF HealthCare's rating and outlook in anticipation of the Peoria, Illinois-based system's planned bond issues in September 1999. Results of the agency's assessment of the system's finances; OSF HealthCare's performance in 1998.
- Central DuPage Plans Combination Auction-Rate, Variable-Rate Issue. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30876, p7
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based Central DuPage Health System's plan for a $200 million combination auction-rate and variable-rate bond issue. Illinois Health Facilities Authority's approval of a final resolution on the issue; Goldman Sachs & Co. as underwriter of the issue; Use of the bond...
- Alabama Health Agency to Sell $58M for Refunding, Construction. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32212, p40
Reports that the Alabama Public Health Care Authority competitively sells 58 million-dollars of lease revenue bonds to finance facilities for the Alabama Department of Public Health. Maturity of the bonds between 2006 and 2035; Use of the proceeds to advance refund approximately 28...
- Minnesota Readies $345M Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/18/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Minnesota government to sell $345 million general obligation bonds to finance its capital budgets. The bonds that were structured to mature serially between 2007 and 2026 will be sold in two tranches, one for $290 general obligation bonds and another series...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p1
Reports that the municipal bond market finished higher on July 8, 2004, led by aggressive new issue pricing, continuous investment demand and earlier gains in Treasuries.