MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, April 1
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 23. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p2
The article presents a statistical report on the U.S. government securities and municipals bonds. The report includes economic indicators like initial jobless claims and existing home sales. It further contain data on government security prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, May 5. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p2
Presents a charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of May 5, 2004. Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 18. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 18, 2004. Major deals; Economic indicators; Municipal bond index; Government securities prices.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32844, p1
Several charts are presented that depicts the condition of municipal bond market in the U.S. including the price of bonds in the primary market, economic indicators, and the municipal bond index.
- Munis Unchanged, as Data Comes in Strong. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
No abstract available.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Mostly Mixed in Holiday-Shortened Week. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;9/5/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31713, p37
Focuses on various economic indicators of the U.S. financial market as of September 5, 2003. Revelation that the jobless claims rose significantly for the week ending August 30, 2003; Information that government securities prices plunged on September 3, 2003; Details of the movement observed in...
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 98 31/32 to yield 2.37, down 11/3230-year: 98 15/32 to yield 3.08, down 16/32 Municipal BondIndex 124 3/32, up 1/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 11/20) Total: $6.096 billion, down $2.010 billionCompetitive: $1.599 billion, down $506.1...
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32797, p1
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. municipal market for January 16, 2008 including "The Bond Buyer" 40's yield to par call, the economic indicators, and the securities data.
- Munis Unchanged Amid Mixed Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/17/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32631, p2
The article discusses the condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of May 2007. It is reported that the market remains unchanged despite the mixed economic data. Examples of this are the trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board and the data about the Treasury...