Feb. PPI Rose 0.1%; Core Rate Gains 0.1%
- July PPI+1.0%; Core Rate +0.4%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p2
Reports on the increase of the overall producer price index, as prices of finished energy goods and crude goods prices rose, according to the United States Labor Department. Prediction of the increase by economists; Percentage of the increase in prices of the energy goods.
- Producer Price Indexes--July 2002. // Compensation & Working Conditions;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Reports on the decrease in producer price index for finished goods in the U.S. in July 2002. Annual percent changes in stage-of-processing price indexes; Decrease in capital equipment index; Increase in the index for intermediate food and feeds.
- Hedonic and Matched-Model Index Issue: Weights. // Survey of Current Business;Jan2006, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p1
No abstract available.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/15/2004, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p50
Presents statistical information on the transportation of goods to and from the U.S. as of November 15, 2004. Traffic and capacity of air cargo; Containerized ocean trade; Industrial Price Index.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);5/26/2003, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p44
Presents data on the U.S. commerce. Traffic and capacity of air cargo in the first quarter of 2003; Export and import volumes through March 2003; Industrial price index as of May 16, 2003.
- Indicators. Reade, Quentin // Personnel Today;5/13/2003, p42
This article presents indicators for business data for Great Britain as of May 13, 2003. The Retail Price Index fell by 0.1 percent in March 2003 to 3.2 per cent. According to the Office for National Statistics the unemployment total in the three months to February 2003 was 1,494,000, down...
- PRICES. // Economic Indicators;Feb2004, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p22
Presents statistics from the United States Department of Commerce on price indexes in the country in December 2003. Rise of producer price index for all finished goods; Urban consumer prices in January 2004; Changes in producer prices for finished goods; Prices received and paid by farmers in...
- Transacted Containerboard Prices. // Official Board Markets;3/19/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 12, p1
Presents a chart depicting average transacted price levels of containerboard in the U.S.
- Effect of 2007 Weights on Producer Price Index Commodity Data. // PPI Detailed Report;Jan2012, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the effect of the 2007 weight revision on the producer price index (PPI) commodity index system in the U.S. The weights used to calculate the PPI have been updated to reflect the 2007 domestic values of shipments as measured by the Census of Manufacturers. The 2007 weight...