Lodi, Calif., and Lehman Wage Court Battle Over COP Deal
- Lehman may shear. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;9/12/94, Vol. 10 Issue 37, p54
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s cost-cutting plans. Workforce reductions; Financial issues.
- Lonely Lehman. Greer Jr., John F. // Financial World;4/22/96, Vol. 165 Issue 7, p32
Presents the financial profile of Lehman Brothers for investors. Profits; Staffing; Impact of the lack of a retail distribution force; Capital; Bond activity; Impediments on the stock growth of the company. INSET: Buy brokerage stocks?, by J.G..
- CAN LEHMAN Survive? Tully, Shawn; McLean, Bethany // Fortune;12/11/1995, Vol. 132 Issue 12, p154
Discusses the past, present, and future situations of the old-line brokerage firm Lehman Brothers. President Christopher Pettit; Chief Executive Officer Richard Fuld; Pettit's visions for Lehman Brothers; Lehman's independence from American Express (Amex); Lehman's goals of achieving a higher...
- Lehman goes for a triple-A. Bensman, Miriam // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Apr94, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p16
Reports on Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.'s triple-A rated special purpose swap subsidiary. Views from industry officials; Capital; Lehman's financial performance in 1993.
- Lehman stock suspect without revenue gains. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;6/26/95, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p43
Reports on Lehman Brothers Inc.'s 81 percent gain in second-quarter net income. Revenues; Earnings per share; Analysts' re-evaluation of their ratings.
- Insolvency rumor hits Lehman, exposing frailty in hard times. Weidner, David; Elstein, Aaron // American Banker;9/14/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 175, p22
Reports that the shares of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. declined significantly on September 11, 1998 due to a market rumor. Indication that the weakening ability of financial service companies was exposed; What the rumor alleged; Denial of the allegations by Lehman.
- Muni Yields Rise 4-5 Basis Points; $1.1 Billion in New Issues Priced. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/8/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31736, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of October 8, 2003. Increase in cash bond yields; Total amount of consumer credit for the month of August 2003; General revenue bonds priced and repriced by Lehman Brothers Inc.
- Wall Street concocts play on regional bank stocks. Tomasula, Dean // American Banker;11/7/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 215, p1
Reports that Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. is issuing a hybrid equity-linked derivative whose payout is tied to an index of 20 regional bank stocks. New issues as the investment firm's first linked to a bank stock index; Takeover targets; Profitability and absence of risk of loss for investors.
- It's call risk, not extension risk that's hurting MBS. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on contents of a report issued, as of August 2003, by the Lehman Brothers Inc. which discussed the effect of duration hedging in the mortgage market in the U.S. Comparison of the duration profiles of mortgages at current rate levels to that seen in early June 2003; Reason why call risk...