Will County, Ill., Announces Plan For Third Chicago Airport
- Denton County, Tex., Considers Plan to Build a New Airport. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;09/22/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30981, p3
Reports on the plan of Denton County, Texas to build an airport. Creation of a special district to oversee building and financing plan; Use of revenue bond financing with matching federal funds.
- Branson, Mo., Airport Trustee Skips Payment. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33647, p8
The article reports that the trustee of bonds that funded Branson, Missouri Airport's construction preferred not to consume remaining reserves to make a debt-service payment on January 1, 2012 as airport operators deal with operations and bondholder enforcement actions.
- Three firms prequalify to operate airports. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/22/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the move of the Civil Aviation & Meteorology Authority (Cama) to prequalify three companies including Malaysian Airports Holdings and South Korea's Incheon International Airport Corp. for a contract to operate two largest airports Sanaa International and Aden International...
- Revenue Bonds Authorized For Airport Ramp. Emrich, Anne Bond // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/27/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p9
The article reports on the airport revenue bonds authorized by the Kent County Board of Commissioners in Michigan on August 23, 2007. The revenue bonds are for the construction of a four-story parking ramp and terminal building improvements at Gerald R. Ford International Airport. According to...
- Construction to start for Istanbul's 3rd airport by new year. // Journal of Turkish Weekly;9/4/2013, p1
The article reports on a plan by the Turkish government to start the construction of a third airport in Istanbul by the end of 2013, according to Transportation, Maritime Affairs and Communications Minister Binali Yildirim. He adds that nationalization of the properties should be finished by the...
- MIDWEST BOND-WATCH. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth; Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31245, p30
Reports developments related to the economic conditions in Illinois. Expansion of O'Hare International Airport; Advancement in the auxiliary facilities revenue bonds of Southern Illinois University; Revision of the tax systems.
- Texas Senators OK Rail Debt-Service Stream. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31578, p4
Reports on the approval of a plan to use $15 million of job-training funds to service debt by Texas Senate Finance Committee. Utilization of the proceeds from rail bonds; Option to finance rail projects by issuing revenue bonds.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31744, p30
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply from government agencies and other agencies in the U.S.
- Flood Control. Victory, Darren // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p51
Reports on the plans of Albuquerque Metropolitan Arroyo Flood Control Authority to bring to market $5 million of general obligation bonds. Financial advisor and bond counsel of the authority; Areas where proceeds from the bonds will be utilized; Maturity dates of bonds.