- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32188, p33
Presents statistics on the United States municipal bond market as of August 3, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields; Merrill Lynch corporate bond indexes; Municipal...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 22. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p2
Presents some data on the bond market in the U.S. for August 22, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Bond Buyer's 30-day visible supply as of August 23, 2005; TheMuniCenter List.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p48
The article presents various charts that depict statistics of the U.S. bond market. Some of the charts included in the compilation are: chart of market indicators; chart of short-term tax-exempt yields; chart of U.S. securities prices; chart of municipal market data general obligation yields;...
- Munis Little Changed as Buyers Wait For Release of Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32005, p2
Assesses on the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States. Impact of the national election on the market; Improvement in the bid side; Interest rate outlook; Conservativeness in the corporate America; Economic recovery; Job growth; Improvement in bonds prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/30/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32764, p59
The article presents bond market statistics which includes short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and Bond Buyer indexes.
- Trade bonds at today's prices, not yesterdays'. Wollenberg, Yvonne Chilik // Medical Economics;10/22/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 20, p10
Reports on municipal bond investors' access to real-time prices from the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Requirement for brokers and dealers to report their trades within 15 minutes of execution under the reporting system; Board's sending of trading data to The Bond Market Association;...
- Bond Buyer Indexes Fall After Mixed Performance Last Week. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p39
The Bond Buyer, a periodical, yield indexes mostly fell in the week ending June 6, 2003. Municipal bond yields rose up to two basis points on June 6 and two to five basis points on June 2. Treasury bonds' prices fell on June 2 when reports indicated that the May Institute for Supply Management...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, Aug. 27. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31708, p2
Reports on prevailing prices in bond market in the U.S. as of August 27, 2003. Information on prices of government securities; Appraisal of the municipal bond index; Monthly change in bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p32
The article presents bond and Treasury markets statistics in the U.S. in 2007 including U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and municipal bond prices.