- Pa. revenue picks up in February. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;3/9/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p2
The article presents the report from the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue indicating that the state has collected a tax revenue of 1.7 billion dollars in February 2012, a 15.6 million dollars more than anticipated.
- Pa. revenue collection lower than anticipated in March. Burkey, Brent // Central Penn Business Journal;4/5/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p2
The article cites a report from the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue which indicates that the state collected about 1.6% less than anticipated in general fund revenue in March 2013.
- Pa. and Philadelphia Tax Amnesty Set to Begin. Melinson, Matthew D.; Thickening, Andre // Pennsylvania CPA Journal;Spring2010, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the plan of Pennsylvania to start tax amnesty program on April 26, 2010 through June 18, 2010. It states that all taxes distributed by the Department of Revenue (DOR) that are overdue as of June 30, 2009 are entitled for tax amnesty program. It says that Pennsylvania tax...
- Beating the Estimate. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32046, p35
The article reports that the general fund revenue collections for Pennsylvania are ahead of projections. Secretary of Pennsylvania Department of Revenue of Revenue Gregory C. Fajt said that through December 2004 Pennsylvania had collected an additional 2.5% in general fund revenue.
- PENNSYLVANIA. // Sales & Use Tax Alert;2/1/2008, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the issuance of a tax update by the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue that discusses the voluntary disclosure program. Only taxpayers who are not registered with the Department of Revenue can participate in the voluntary disclosure program. Sales taxes are not covered in...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Collections Below Budget. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;11/9/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33213, p9
The article reports on the status of the year-to-date revenue collections in Pennsylvania in 2009. It notes that the collections of the state are 160.2 million dollars below the budgeted revenues. Its sluggish personal income tax and sale tax receipts has accounted for most of the revenue gap....
- State tax revenue in March slightly less than expected. Veronikis, Eric // Central Penn Business Journal;4/8/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 15, p2
The article reports that Pennsylvania's tax revenue in March 2011 is 0.3 percent less than expected as revealed by the state Department of Revenue.
- Pennsylvania to Collect Internet Sales Tax. R. B. // JCK;Feb2012, Vol. 143 Issue 2, p36
The article focuses on the announcement of the Pennsylvania Department of Revenue regarding its plans to start collecting sales tax from out-of-state remote sellers with a nexus in the state.
- Pa. budget shortfall improving. Scott, Jason // Central Penn Business Journal;4/13/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p2
The article presents the report from Pennsylvania Department of Revenue which reveals that the commonwealth's 2011-2012 budget shortfall has decreased to 389.9 million dollars in March 2012.