Frederick Selling $125M
- MARYLAND: Frederick Country Sale. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p9
The article reports on the plan of Frederick County, Maryland to bring $80 million of general obligation public facilities bonds to market in a competitive sale on June 24, 2008. The proceeds of the sale will fund capital projects for public schools, community college buildings, county...
- Unrated Averett. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p22
Announces the release of the descriptive report on revenue bonds by Fitch Inc. in Virginia. Issuance of the revenue bonds by Danville Industrial Development Authority; Insurance of the bonds by Davenport & Co.; Views of Jason F. Dickerson, director of Fitch Inc. on bonds negotiation.
- Parks and Research. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports on the bond issuance plans by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission and by the county of Hartford in March 2004. Ratings for the bonds by Moody's and Standard & Poor's; Management of the Planning Commission's bonds by Davenport & Co.; Underwriting of Hartford's...
- Story of a Deal Gone Sour Between a County and Its FA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/23/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33668, p1
The article reports that Davenport & Co. LLC and the Board of Supervisors of the Fluvanna County, Virginia issued different versions of bond financing reports for a new high school in December 2008. It states that David Rose, senior vice president of financial advisor (FA) Davenport suggested...
- Buena Vista, Va., Eyes FA to Help Keep Its Buildings. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p4
The article reports on the plans of the City Council of Buena Vista, Virginia to meet and discuss the possible hiring of a financial adviser to help in formulating a solution for a troubled 9.2 million bond issue that could lead to a loss of its city hall, police station, and other municipal...
- Fluvanna County, Va. Drops Suit Against Davenport And Apologizes. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
Fluvanna County, Va.'s three-year legal tussle with Davenport & Co., has come to a close after the county's Board of Supervisors accepted an offer from the firm to drop its pursuit of $1.6 million in legal fees in exchange for an end to the suit and a public statement by the board retracting the...
- Triple-A Maryland County Selling $200M of Public Improvement GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p4
The article presents information on a bid. It reports that Triple-A rated Montgomery County, Maryland will competitively price $200 million of general obligation consolidated public improvement bonds tomorrow in its largest ever new-money issue. The county will take electronic bids on the bonds...
- DAVENPORT GLOWS. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the glow-in-the-dark underpants for women from Davenport.
- QZAB Applications. // Bond Buyer;10/18/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30749, p2A
Reports that cities of Bridgeport and New Haven in Connecticut are preparing applications for the state's qualified zone academy bonds to fund school renovations. Selling of bonds that pay corporations federal tax credits in lieu of interest.