Frederick Selling $125M
- MARYLAND: Frederick Country Sale. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;6/23/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32905, p9
The article reports on the plan of Frederick County, Maryland to bring $80 million of general obligation public facilities bonds to market in a competitive sale on June 24, 2008. The proceeds of the sale will fund capital projects for public schools, community college buildings, county...
- Unrated Averett. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/12/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31179, p22
Announces the release of the descriptive report on revenue bonds by Fitch Inc. in Virginia. Issuance of the revenue bonds by Danville Industrial Development Authority; Insurance of the bonds by Davenport & Co.; Views of Jason F. Dickerson, director of Fitch Inc. on bonds negotiation.
- Parks and Research. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31846, p31
Reports on the bond issuance plans by the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission and by the county of Hartford in March 2004. Ratings for the bonds by Moody's and Standard & Poor's; Management of the Planning Commission's bonds by Davenport & Co.; Underwriting of Hartford's...
- Story of a Deal Gone Sour Between a County and Its FA. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/23/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33668, p1
The article reports that Davenport & Co. LLC and the Board of Supervisors of the Fluvanna County, Virginia issued different versions of bond financing reports for a new high school in December 2008. It states that David Rose, senior vice president of financial advisor (FA) Davenport suggested...
- Buena Vista, Va., Eyes FA to Help Keep Its Buildings. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/19/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33369, p4
The article reports on the plans of the City Council of Buena Vista, Virginia to meet and discuss the possible hiring of a financial adviser to help in formulating a solution for a troubled 9.2 million bond issue that could lead to a loss of its city hall, police station, and other municipal...
- Fluvanna County, Va. Drops Suit Against Davenport And Apologizes. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 2/2014, p1
Fluvanna County, Va.'s three-year legal tussle with Davenport & Co., has come to a close after the county's Board of Supervisors accepted an offer from the firm to drop its pursuit of $1.6 million in legal fees in exchange for an end to the suit and a public statement by the board retracting the...
- Triple-A Maryland County Selling $200M of Public Improvement GOs. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32133, p4
The article presents information on a bid. It reports that Triple-A rated Montgomery County, Maryland will competitively price $200 million of general obligation consolidated public improvement bonds tomorrow in its largest ever new-money issue. The county will take electronic bids on the bonds...
- DAVENPORT GLOWS. // New Zealand Apparel;Feb2010, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p5
The article offers information on the glow-in-the-dark underpants for women from Davenport.
- Deal preview: Strong buying expected for $180 million issue to help Stanford. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p2
Reports that the Bancamerica Securities Inc. expects a strong price to be set on $180 million of top-rated California Educational Facilities Authority bonds for Standford University.