Housing Bond Seminar
- Moody's May Assign Issuer Rating to District of Columbia Housing Agency. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;04/03/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31110, p5
Reports on the plan of Moody's Investors Service to assign an issuer rating of A3 to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency. Benefits from the planned rating; Affordable housing plans.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/18/2014, p2
The article reports on negotiated bond sales results in the U.S. as of September 2014. Topics covered include the institutions subjected to negotiated sales, including the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency in Washington, D.C., Loup Valleys Rural Public Power District in Nebraska, and...
- Bond calls & redemptions. // Bond Buyer;01/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30555, p22
Presents a graph reflecting bond calls and redemptions in the United States as of January 11, 1999. Includes California Housing Finance Agency's 1985 Series B housing revenue bonds; District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency's multifamily revenue refunding bonds; Minnesota general obligation...
- Housing Rehab. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/2/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31172, p45
Reports on the Washington, D.C., Housing Finance Agency's private placement of tax-exempt bonds to finance a housing rehabilitation project in the district. Structure of the deal; Richman Group's involvement in the project's financing.
- D.C. Housing Agency Gets Power to Own Developments. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31515, p38
Reports on the plan of District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA) to use its newly granted authority to own and develop real estate to expand the inventory of affordable housing in Washington D.C. Approval of the development powers on November 7, 2002; Review of the bill by U.S....
- McKinney Loans Help to Finance Housing in D.C. Dymi, Amilda // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p6
Reports on federal funds provided by the Washington D.C. Housing Finance Agency to housing entities in compliance with the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Requirements of the law; Allocation of the funds; Value of the federal funds.
- Affordable Housing. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31972, p35
Reports on the sale of a multi-million dollar tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds by the Housing Finance Agency in Washington D.C. Purpose of the move in increasing the amount of housing projects; Usage of the proceeds of the tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds to fund the construction of an...
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: More DCHFA Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p35
Reports on the approval given by the mayor and deputy mayor of Washington D.C. for the allocation of additional sum to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCFHA). Total allocations made to DCHFA for fiscal 2002; Housing units financed by DCHFA in fiscal 2001.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p22
Presents statistics of competitive scales of negotiated bond sales in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the Washington Housing Finance Authority; Massachusetts Development Finance Agency; Missouri Environmental Improvement & Energy Resources Authority; Arlington Industrial...