- Interest squeezes cash-strapped plant. // Utility Week;06/21/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
Unveils the initiative made by AEP to repay the interest on loans raised when it purchased Fiddler's Ferry and Ferrybridge. Overview of the loan repayment plan.
- AEP `96 earnings rise. // Coal Age;May97, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p23
Reports that American Electric Power Company (AEP) recorded an increase in net sales for the year 1996. Statistics on the reported increase; Comments from Linn Draper Jr., chairman, president and chief executive officer of the AEP.
- AEP's first quarter earnings drop. // Coal Age;Jun98, Vol. 103 Issue 6, p33
Reports on the financial performance of the American Electric Power company (AEP) for the first quarter of 1998. Statistical information representing the company's net income; Statements from E. Linn Draper Jr., chairman, president and chief executive officer at American Electric.
- Black Hills building new coal-fired unit. // Electric Light & Power;Aug94, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p17
Reports on the construction of the 80-MW Neil Simpson No. 2 power station by Black Hills Power & Light Co. east of Gillette, Wyoming. Air-cooled, coal-fired generating station; Savings on transportation costs due to use of conveyor to bring coal from mine mouth to boiler pulverizer; Building of...
- AEP Kicks Off $250M Deal. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;9/24/2012, p1
The article reports that electric transmission company American Electric Power Co. Inc. (AEP) has launched a 250 million dollars private bond through agents Barclays PLC and Credit Suisse.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT. // State Journal (WV);6/26/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 26, p2
No abstract available.
- REITs Raising Fresh Funds. // National Mortgage News;4/28/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 30, p13
The article reports on the recent real estate investment trust (REIT) capital raising activities in the U.S. Capital Trust Inc. has closed a previously announced public offering of 4 million shares of Class A common stock. Entertainment Properties Trust has priced an offering of $75 million in...
- Predicting the Path of Destruction. David, J.; Simpson, Peter // Transmission & Distribution World;Aug2001, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p56
Discusses the strategy developed by Black Hills Power (BHP) for detecting and minimizing the impact of problem trees among power lines during snow storms. Probability models where the BHP system is based; Identification of the categories of trees with a high probability of striking the...
- Entertainment Properties Brings HY Deal to Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p25
The article reports that Entertainment Properties Trust's proposed issuance of bonds due 2020 worth 250 million U.S. dollars has reached a price talk of 8%.