THE IPO 100
- Still Seeking Partner, Anadys Adds $25M for HCV Drug Trial. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 201, p1
The article reports on the addition of a 25 million U.S. dollars public offering by Anadys Pharmaceuticals Inc. to support an upcoming drug trial of the hepatitis C drug ANA598. The company is hoping that the further Phase II data and results from the trials would entice partners to the costly...
- BIOTECH. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p9
Reports developments related to biotechnology in San Diego, California as of November 2003. value of the initial public offering of Anadys Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Merger and acquisition activity of Biogen Idec; Effectiveness of Rituxan drug for prolong remission in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients.
- Hot Off the Presses... // Inter@ctive Week;12/21/98, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p10
Presents news briefs from the Internet and other interactive technology industries in the United States in December 1998. Initial public offering of stocks of InfoSpace.com Inc. and AudioHighway.com Inc.; Negotiation between MCI WorldCom Inc. and Electronic Data Systems Corp.; Internet access...
- Capital Lease Funding Registers with the SEC for Initial Public Offering. // National Mortgage News;3/15/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p14
Reports that Capital Lease Funding has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the initial public offering of its common stock. Price of stock per share; Use of the money to invest in net leased properties; Debt and equity financing.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's New York Business;12/1/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p30
Presents several news briefs related to business in New York City (NYC) as of December 01, 2003. Possible plans of NYC residents and business to pay multi-million dollar more for electricity, under the pricing system approved by the state Public Service Commission; Plans of Time Warner Inc. to...
- CAPITAL LEASE FUNDING GOES PUBLIC. // National Real Estate Investor;May2004, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p14
Announces that Capital Lease Funding has become a net-lease real estate investment trust. Number of shares offered in the company's initial public offering (IPO); Focus of the company on buying and owning net-leased properties; Identification of the IPO's underwriters.
- Audiohighway.com Hopes to Raise $23 Million in Offering. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/19/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 42, p22
Reports the plans of audiohighway.com to execute an initial public offering in the fall of 1998. Company based in Cupertino, California; Company offering an information and entertainment service; Plans to issue two million units; How the company will use its proceeds; Background of the company;...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/29/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 13, p38
This article presents information on IPOs in the U.S. Filing range of pharmaceutical company Santarus Inc. is 11 dollars to 13 dollars, that of Immunicon Corp. is 12 dollars to 14 dollars. Book manager for Critical Therapeutics Inc. is SG Cowen Securities, while the book manager for Seven...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.