IPOs IN THE U.S
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p43
Lists the top 100 initial public offerings in the U.S. in 2004. Corcept Therapeutics; Arbor Realty Trust; Jed Oil; Memory Pharmaceuticals; Anadys Pharmaceuticals; Signature Bank.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;2/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p5
The article deals with the approximately 7.1 million shares of common stock at 2.80 U.S. dollars per share for gross proceeds public offering of Senomyx Inc. in February 2010.
- PIPELINE. Bergquist, Erick; Hochstein, Marc; Shenn, Jody // American Banker;3/4/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 43, p17
The article presents news related to the financial services industry in the U.S. as of March 04, 2004. HomeBanc Mortgage Corp. has decided to go public as a real estate investment trust. The Mortgage Bankers Association reported on Wednesday that its index of refinancing applications jumped 5.1%...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p46
Presents charts of initial public offering in the U.S., compiled as of March 15, 2004. TNS Inc.; Sunset Financial Resources; Tercica; Lydian Trust; Angiodynamics; Blackboard; Nuvasive; ATX Group; WCA Waste; Cardtronics.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 15, p42
Lists companies launching initial public offerings in the U.S. as of April 2004. Immunicon Corp.; Lydian Trust; Jed Oil Inc.; Memory Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Senomyx IPO Shares Discounted More Than 50 Percent. Webb, Marion // San Diego Business Journal;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p3
Reports that San Diego, California-based biotechnology company Senomyx Inc. has priced its initial public offering (IPO) below the expected range. Price of the IPO per share; Difficulty in the differentiation by biotechnology companies from the rest due to the selectiveness of investors;...
- Arbor closes on $27M in bridge loans. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/9/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p15A
Reports that Arbor Realty Trust funded a bridge loan for a multifamily complex in Tampa Florida. Amount of the loan; Terms of the transaction.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p34
Identifies the performing initial public offerings recent as of December 2003. Filing date for the security, amount and shares; Price information on initial public offerings; Title of emerging offering.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/1/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 44, p35
Identifies the top 100 initial public offerings in the United States recent as of December 1, 2003. Name of the corporation; Offer date and price; Change in percent since closing on November 25, 2003.