- DOMESTIC RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p38
Provides information on domestic ranking of investment banking in the U.S from January 1, 2003 to December 31, 2003. Domestic bonds; Corporate debt; Asset-backed securities; Federal credit agency debt; Mortgage-backed securities.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p26
The article presents recommendations from investment banking firms and management firms on mortgage-backed securities, asset-backed securities, collateralized mortgage-backed securities and collateralized debt obligations as of July 2006. The list of firms include JPMorgan Securities, Bear...
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;10/30/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 41, p22
The article presents recommendations from Consolidated Street Research on mortgage-backed securities (MBS), residential MBS, asset-backed securities and collateralized debt obligations as of October 2006. The recommending firms include Bear Stearns, Countrywide Securities, Credit Suisse,...
- RBS Sues Law Firm for its Role in CDO Structuring. Pyburn, Allison // Private Placement Letter;7/11/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 27, p3
Reports that Greenwich NatWest and National Westminster Bank PLC, subsidiaries of the Royal Bank of Scotland PLC, are suing a law firm for its role in the structuring and documentation of a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) for the company in 1999. Comment of Mike Ford, spokesman for Weil...
- LEAGUE TABLES. // Asset Securitization Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 17, p25
Presents charts showing the activities of asset-backed securities legal advisors and trustees in the U.S. from January 1, 2003 to April 24, 2003. Names of manager legal advisors and issuer legal advisors; Value of deals.
- Mexico cranks out $2.8bn of domestic deals in 1H06. F. O. // Asset Securitization Report;7/17/2006, Vol. 6 Issue 28, p22
The article looks at the performance of Mexico's asset-backed securities (ABS) and mortgage-backed securities (MBS) markets as of July 2006. A total of 16 issuers released $2.8 billion during the first half of 2006. A total of 12 investment banks and financial consultancies led transactions,...
- ASSET-BACKEDS. // Asset Securitization Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p10
Presents charts showing collateralized debt obligation data in the United States in April and May 2004. Names of deals; Collateral managers; Asset type; Banks involved; Credit enhancement; Price; Spreads.
- Innovative deal from Spain will set guidelines for future transactions. Garry, Colleen // Asset Securitization Report;1/22/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 3, pN.PAG
Reports that Moody's Investors Service rated in 2001 a deal out of Spain that is likely to serve as an archtype for similar structures in other mortgage bond and pfandbriefe markets. Details of the fixed-rate bond transaction; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on...
- Market debates double-B HELs. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the double-B rated class in most mortgage-related asset-backed securities in the U.S. Exclusive offering of double-B rated class in the private, Rule 144a market; Reverse inquiry interest; Enhancement trends for double-B bonds.