INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 11, p16
Presents charts of all private equity fundraising in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2003. Private equity fundraising; U.S. fundraising; Fundraising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target LBOs; Top advisers global LBOs.
- Value Creation in Leveraged Buyouts. Loos, Nicolaus // University of St. Gallen, Business Dissertations;2005, p1
This study addresses sources of value creation in leveraged buyouts. Prior studies in the field of Private Equity -- and especially buyout -- research broadly suffered from a lack of accessibility to the highly confidential buyout deal and fund performance data of Private Equity firms. Following...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/2/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 17, p16
Presents charts and graph and depicting private equity fund raising in the U.S. as of April 25, 2005. Venture capital funds; Buyout/Mezzanine funds; Top advisers on target leveraged buyouts.
- Well-Heeled PE Firms Bet On Heavy Deal Flow in 2007. Fugazy, Danielle // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p43
The article presents an outlook for large and middle-market private equity deals in the U.S. Deal professionals expect the first half of 2007, in particular, to be as busy as ever. Every deal that is going to be closed in the first half of 2007 is already in the works. The first half of 2007 is...
- LBO Deals Continue: To Drive Middle Market. Hahn, Avital Loria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/7/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 31, p7
The article reports on the increase of private equity share of middle-market Mergers&Acquisitions to at least 21 percent. It explains that the easy financing that has been driving such as the $32 billion buyout of HCA has made a dramatic impact on the middle market and on the overall market....
- PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/9/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 18, p20
Presents charts and graph depicting the investments in private equity in the U.S. as of May 2, 2005. Private equity fund raising by state or region; Fund raising by fund size; Top advisers on U.S. target leveraged buyouts.
- Private equity sees hues of 2007 and sells. Cotterill, Joseph // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/1/2015, p22
The article discusses the performance of corporate mergers and acquisitions of companies in London, England as financial services industries have increased its sale for its leveraged buyouts.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p14
Presents statistical data concerning private equity fundraising in the United States for the first quarter of 2004. Investment banking; Private equity fundraising by state/region; Top financial advisers; Leveraged buy out.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: PRIVATE EQUITY. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p14
Presents investment banking data on private equity fundraising in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2003. Data by state and region; Fund sizes as of December 29, 2003; Top advisers on U.S. target and global leveraged buyouts.