CDO's: Know When to Fold 'Em
- EUROPEAN REGULATORY INITITATIVES. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;6/2/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the developments surrounding the asset-backed financing market in Europe. It has been noted that the European securitization market has been swarmed by regulatory proposals looking at different areas of the market. According to industry players, they have been expecting to...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p21
Looks at various asset securitization transactions as of March 4, 2002. Asset-backed securities; Collateralized mortgage-backed securities; Mortgage-backed securities; International deals.
- First-Time CLO Managers Could Be Put To The Test In Downturn. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
Evaluates the performance of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) managers once the credit cycle begins to trend downward in the U.S. Assessment on the difference in style for managers in a difficult credit environment; Evaluation on the CLO manager's relationships throughout the market;...
- SECURITIZATION AND ITS IMPICATIONS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF NPAS IN THE INDIAN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS. Mahlawat, Seema; Vyas, Pooja // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;Jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p167
Securitization is undoubtedly one of the most significant innovations of financial world of the modern time which started with the structured financing of mortgage pools in the 1970s. Having made its debut about 4 decades ago in mortgage markets in the USA, securitization is a USD 5 trillion...
- Credit-Sensitive Asset-Backeds: The Instrument of Choice for Collateralized Debt Obligations? // High Yield Report;09/25/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 37, p5
Advises managers of collateralized debt obligations to invest in asset-backed securities to be able to hedge against a future economic downturn.
- ABS DATA. // Asset Securitization Report;1/29/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p22
Presents an overview of asset-backed securities (ABS) transactions in the U.S. for the year 2001. ABS collateral distribution; Asset-backed commercial paper two-week discount rates; ABS surveillance data.
- CMBS: January was a banner montyh for commercials. Chisolml, Chris // Asset Securitization Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p20
Presents an update on developments related to collateralized mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) as of February 2002. CMBS deals of significance; Scarcity of bid leads; Total returns in January 2002.
- Asset-Backeds. // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p16
Presents data on asset-backed securities as of August 21, 2002. Commercial paper two-week discount rates; Collateral distribution; Company profiles; Manager activity.
- Scorecards. // Asset Securitization Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p28
Presents charts detailing international deals involving asset-backed securitization and collateralized mortgage-backed securities, as of November 6, 2002. GMAC CARAT 2002-5; MBNASeries 2002-A12; Bank One Issuance Trust 2002-A6; Household Home Equity Loan Trust 2002-4.