CDO's: Know When to Fold 'Em
- EUROPEAN REGULATORY INITITATIVES. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;6/2/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 22, p10
The article reports on the developments surrounding the asset-backed financing market in Europe. It has been noted that the European securitization market has been swarmed by regulatory proposals looking at different areas of the market. According to industry players, they have been expecting to...
- First-Time CLO Managers Could Be Put To The Test In Downturn. // Bank Loan Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p1
Evaluates the performance of collateralized loan obligation (CLO) managers once the credit cycle begins to trend downward in the U.S. Assessment on the difference in style for managers in a difficult credit environment; Evaluation on the CLO manager's relationships throughout the market;...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p21
Looks at various asset securitization transactions as of March 4, 2002. Asset-backed securities; Collateralized mortgage-backed securities; Mortgage-backed securities; International deals.
- SECURITIZATION AND ITS IMPICATIONS FOR THE MANAGEMENT OF NPAS IN THE INDIAN PUBLIC SECTOR BANKS. Mahlawat, Seema; Vyas, Pooja // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;Jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p167
Securitization is undoubtedly one of the most significant innovations of financial world of the modern time which started with the structured financing of mortgage pools in the 1970s. Having made its debut about 4 decades ago in mortgage markets in the USA, securitization is a USD 5 trillion...
- Asset-Backeds. // Asset Securitization Report;8/26/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 33, p16
Presents data on asset-backed securities as of August 21, 2002. Commercial paper two-week discount rates; Collateral distribution; Company profiles; Manager activity.
- Scorecards. // Asset Securitization Report;11/11/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 44, p28
Presents charts detailing international deals involving asset-backed securitization and collateralized mortgage-backed securities, as of November 6, 2002. GMAC CARAT 2002-5; MBNASeries 2002-A12; Bank One Issuance Trust 2002-A6; Household Home Equity Loan Trust 2002-4.
- Despite a slight dip, Japan still in positive growth state. Murra, Francesca // Asset Securitization Report;10/20/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 40, p26
Discusses the performance of the asset-backed securitization market in Japan in October 2003. Total issuance for the first nine months of 2003; Impact of the disappearance of the collateralized debt obligations (CDO) on the issuance volumes; Growth potential of the mortgage backed securities...
- Asset-Based Loans Look to CLOs. Sibayan, Karen // Private Placement Letter;01/08/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on asset-based lenders packaging their loans into collaterized loan obligations (CLOs). Description of asset-based lending; Challenges facing issuers of CLOs; Terms under CLO deals.
- CDO Chatter Box. // Asset Securitization Report;2/3/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p14
Presents news about collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) as of February 2003. Harbourmaster Capital Management Ltd. issue; Wachovia Securities' CDO issue; Forecast for European CDO.