Musts on the show circuit
- Optimism abounds. Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p50
Focuses on the current scenario of upholstery fabric industry in the U.S. market as of February 18, 2002. Overview of companies stepping in the field of furniture fabrics.
- Traditional prints back with a bang at LDW. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p6
Describes the designs of upholstery fabrics at the London Design Week from March 14-16, 2004. Dominant colors; Cole & Son; JAB Anstoetz; Fox Linton; Aim to promote optimism in an uncertain economic climate.
- Fabric scene: Fast forward. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 47, p2
The article reports that upholstery manufacturers have discussed a void in domestic fabrics with the demise of suppliers Joan/Mastercraft and Quaker, at the Las Vegas Market event in Nevada. The demise of these suppliers have forced upholstery manufacturers and retailers to develop contingency...
- Motion makers turn up the heat. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/31/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 46, p28
The article reports that motion upholstery exhibitors at the World Market Center (WMC) in Las Vegas, Nevada in July 2006 had slow sales because most buyers were kept away by the heat in Las Vegas. They however hope to recover sales in January 2007 when the WMC Building B opens. Barcalounger...
- Upholstery vendors expect moderate traffic. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;7/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 46, p94
The article provides an overview of the presentations of upholstery vendors at the summer market in Las Vegas, Nevada. Flexteel will expand its Wrangler Home Series 47 line of upholstery. Klaussner plans a soft launch of its stationary, motion, leather and bedroom products. Contemporary...
- Industry Calendar. // Furniture/Today;7/25/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p112
The article presents information on forthcoming trade shows related to the furniture industry and trade. It reports that the "Las Vegas Furniture Show" will take place at Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada during July 25-28, 2005. It also informs that the "Pittsburgh Gift...
- Chair leaders. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p20
Presents the product ranges showcased at the Belgium's Decosit exhibition for the upholstery fabrics market. Companies that took part in the exhibition; Showcase of different cultures; Themes of the products. INSETS: Export customers flock to British wool;Fabrics fit for an emperor;Viva...
- Fabric comes out fighting. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/8/2004, Issue 5409, p20
Examines the status of the European upholstery fabric industry. Factors affecting the status of the industry; Methods used by the industry to keep up with the competition brought by the influx of Chinese imports; Ways by which the Decosit exhibition helps promote the industry. INSET: Tip looks...
- Follow my thread. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p20
Reveals the ABCs of upholstery fabrics in Great Britain. Acetate and acrylic; Fiber; Hemp; Martindale; Quilting; Jacquard; Satin and silk; Velvet; Zebra stripes.