Will you be taking the Parker Knoll challenge?
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.
- Galiform to trim supply arm and jobs. // Cabinet Maker;7/6/2007, Issue 5545, p5
The article reports on the restructuring plan of kitchens and furniture group Galiform in its supply division. The company will spend Â£35 million for the project due to the loss of 560 jobs and will focus on the production and outsourcing of the rigid kitchen cabinets and worktops. Galiform...
- Generation game. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p24
Reports on an interview with Parker Knoll marketing director, Mark Taylor to find out the role for traditional furniture brands in a margin driven market. Brand presence of Parker Knoll; Brand's appeal towards a younger audience; Launch of Parker Knoll beds; Retail customer base; Cost control.
- Parker Knoll freshens up. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p62
Focuses on the product management of the furniture firm Parker Knoll in Great Britain. Target market; Number of years in the upholstery business; Style of the company.
- Parker Knoll unveils 28 lines and first full range brochure. // Cabinet Maker;08/21/98, Issue 5102, p4
Reports on Britain-based Parker Knoll's launching of its upholstery and cabinet range at its second At Home exhibition which ends on August 26, 1998. Introduction of its first full range brochure incorporating upholstery, cabinet and bedroom collections; Use of the brochure in advertising PK's...