- Going the distance. Walter, Mike // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p43
Presents an interview with Mike Walter, sales director at bed manufacturer Sealy Corp., on the perks of being in the industry in Great Britain. Factors influencing his interest in the business; Best piece of advice he has received; Things Walter wanted to change in the industry.
- MY ALTERNATIVE CV. // Grocer;9/17/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8022, p64
The article profiles Food Brands Group sales director David Brooks who also enjoys doing sky sports.
- Brooks gets new Focus. Dunkley, Cathy; Big, Jonathan // Daily Variety;12/4/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 42, p35
Reports on the recruitment of David Brooks as president of marketing by Focus Features in Los Angeles, California. Job responsibilities; Career history; Contribution to Academy Awards campaigns.
- David Brooks. // Bank Investment Consultant;Dec2001, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p48
Profiles David Brooks, retail brokerage sales manager at the National Commerce Financial Corp. Assets under management; Commission production; Career background.
- Inspector laments impact of tough standards. // Horticulture Week;2/6/2015, p33
The article reports on the disappointment of the principal inspector of the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) Mike Walters with the tough standards imposed by supermarkets on suppliers in Great Britain.
- Greyhound grooms terminals, to lure younger riders. Bahr, Emilie // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);1/14/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 26, p17
The article reports on the improvements done at the terminal of Greyhound in New Orleans, Louisiana. The improvements are part of the $60-million national upgrade completed in November 2007 by the Dallas-based bus line. According to Mike Walters, Greyhound manager, the terminal has transformed,...
- Air Cargo. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);1/13/2003 Supplement, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p170
Presents the views of executives from the U.S. air cargo sector on the challenges faced by the industry in 2003. David Brooks, president of American Airlines Cargo; Anthony Charaf, senior vice president of Delta Air Logistics; Norman Y. Mineta, secretary of U.S. Department of Transportation;...
- Brooks becomes Food Brands MD as founder Chapman retires. // Grocer;1/25/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8139, p61
The article announces that sales director David Brooks was appointed managing director of Food Brands Group Ltd. as founder Brian Chapman has retired from his post.
- Brook leaves Channel 5 for Channel 4. // Campaign;11/14/97, Issue 46, p1
Reports on the transfer of David Brook from Channel 5 to Channel 4 to take on an expanded marketing role. Job scope of David Brook in Channel 4 as director of strategy and development; Achievements of Brook in Channel 5; Reason behind the decision of Brook.