- European Furniture Brands throws a lifebelt for Frayling. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p3
Reports on the acqusition of Frayling Furniture Ltd. by the European Furniture Brands company. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Number of private investors; Assessment on the total debts of the company.
- Rescued firm lasts only four months. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Reports on the dissolution of European Furniture Brands which was just bought out from receivership by Frayling. Factor causing the demise; Number of staff lost; Administrators appointed for the possible liquidation of assets.
- Licensing brings spice of life to the shopping experience. Kapner, Jerry // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Talks about licensing of products for retail in the United States. Homogenization of retail; Properties available at the Licensing Show scheduled for June 25 to 27, 1996; Benefits of licensing.
- Brand equity: The building blocks of licensing. Wilensky, Dawn // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on the development of a strong licensed program for retail companies in the United States. Brand equity as a lucrative undertaking; Requirements of a strong brand presence; Support from theatrical release, home video, television or toy tie-ins; Planning for a licensed program.
- ILMA sponsors workshop. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA6
Announces the holding of a half-day workshop on licensing by the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City on June 8, 1998.
- Licensing update. McAllister, Liane // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p104
Presents several developments related to the merchandise licensing in the United States as of September 1996. Debut of new Entertainment Licensing unit; Development of live action and animated motion pictures; Launching of full-service, in house licensing and merchandising division;...
- Furthermore.... // Playthings;Dec93, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p51
No abstract available.
- Licensing section. // Playthings;12/15/96 Buyer's Guide 1997, Vol. 94 Issue 12A, p127
Presents an alphabetical listing of merchandise licensing companies in the United States. Includes ABC Entertainment; Bancroft Sage Publishing; Calvin Klein Industries.
- The best laid plans. Ferreiro, Jorge // Playthings;Jun98, Vol. 96 Issue 6, p108
Presents information on how to draft a guide which would provide blue prints for a merchandise licensing in the United States. What a guide should convey; How the goal of a detailed style guide can be achieved; Approach needed to be taken to find an ideal architect for designing the guide; How...