- European Furniture Brands throws a lifebelt for Frayling. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;12/19/2003, Issue 5369, p3
Reports on the acqusition of Frayling Furniture Ltd. by the European Furniture Brands company. Analysis on the revenue growth of the firm; Number of private investors; Assessment on the total debts of the company.
- Rescued firm lasts only four months. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Reports on the dissolution of European Furniture Brands which was just bought out from receivership by Frayling. Factor causing the demise; Number of staff lost; Administrators appointed for the possible liquidation of assets.
- Licensing brings spice of life to the shopping experience. Kapner, Jerry // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Talks about licensing of products for retail in the United States. Homogenization of retail; Properties available at the Licensing Show scheduled for June 25 to 27, 1996; Benefits of licensing.
- Brand equity: The building blocks of licensing. Wilensky, Dawn // Discount Store News;6/17/96, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p33
Focuses on the development of a strong licensed program for retail companies in the United States. Brand equity as a lucrative undertaking; Requirements of a strong brand presence; Support from theatrical release, home video, television or toy tie-ins; Planning for a licensed program.
- ILMA sponsors workshop. // Discount Store News;5/11/98, Vol. 37 Issue 9, pA6
Announces the holding of a half-day workshop on licensing by the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City on June 8, 1998.
- Licensing update. McAllister, Liane // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 8, p104
Presents several developments related to the merchandise licensing in the United States as of September 1996. Debut of new Entertainment Licensing unit; Development of live action and animated motion pictures; Launching of full-service, in house licensing and merchandising division;...
- Furthermore.... // Playthings;Dec93, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p51
No abstract available.
- Membership meeting set for June 13. // Playthings;Apr94, Vol. 92 Issue 4, Licensing Trends p7
Reports on the holding of the annual International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association (LIMA) general membership meeting on June 13, 1994 at the New York Hilton Hotel. Purpose of the meeting; Activities.
- LIMA invites members to a reception. // Playthings;Apr94, Vol. 92 Issue 4, Licensing Trends p7
Reports on the International Licensing Industry Merchandisers' Association's (LIMA) holding of a New Members' Reception on June 13, 1994. Venue; Number of members who joined LIMA; Cost per person; Contact information.