Fillings pair return at Phoenix
- store openings. // Furniture/Today;8/5/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 47, p13
Reports on several furniture shop openings in the U.S. Installation of La-Z-Boy Youth Collection gallery; Location of furniture shop, Raymour & Flanigan; Plan of Wickes furniture on store opening.
- New business specializes in faux finishes. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/03/99, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p15
Reports on the opening of Faux the Garden, a new business specializing in faux finishes on furniture and walls, in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Via Leather enter U.S. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p76
Reports the entry of Via Leather in the U.S. furniture industry.
- Hard work leads to soft landing. McCooey, Christopher // Accountancy;Sep89, Vol. 104 Issue 1153, p164
Features David Soames, owner of Great Britain-based upholstery manufacturer Feather Made. Views on the key role of accounting in small businesses; Educational background; Predilections.
- New store pitches up in the southeast. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2013, Issue 5865, p4
The article reports on the launch of the furnishing and homeware business, Tomic & Daly, by entrepreneurial couple David Daly and Karolina Tomic in Whitstable, England.
- King's Road style en route to Norwich. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2002, Issue 5278, p2
Reports the opening of the concept store of the furniture industry Designers Guild at Clement Joscelyne's Norwich Store in England. Design of the store; Types of products to be sold in the store; Replacement of the giftware department of the store.
- Silver making comeback with Max Home. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p2
Reports on the formation of upholstery company Max Home by furniture manufacturer Marty Silver in Fulton, Mississippi. Installation of high-tech production equipment to enhance product; Expansion plans for the business; Emphasis on meeting the needs of retailers.
- Fraenkel Co. showing for 1st time in High Point. // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p72
Reports the debut of Fraenkel Co. in the furniture show at High Point, North Carolina.
- Clear vision. Soltani, Sonia // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p16
Presents an interview with Bromsgrove Glass and Windows founder Graham Southall regarding the launch of a new company on contemporary glass furniture in Great Britain. Factors influencing his decision to enter the furniture market; Views on the current crisis in the furniture industry;...