- AWARDS. // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2006, Issue 5476, p39
The article features the award recipients during the 2006 Inside Interiors Pary & Awards at the National Convention Center in London, England. The Consumer Experience of the Year award was given to New Heights. The Bed Expert was also recognized for its customer services. Pagazzi Lighting has...
- Holland returns as host for The Furniture Awards. // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p5
Highlights the Furniture Awards gala dinner in Europe. Programs and activities; Host of the event; Sponsor.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Schewel, Marc // Furniture/Today;5/4/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 35, p54
A letter to the editor in response to an article on the International Home Furnishings Representatives' Association Awards Gala is presented.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.
- Pier 1 vets building new chain. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;4/28/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the opening of an Off Main Furniture store in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. Total amount of showroom space; Featured merchandise from suppliers; Target market. INSET: Off Main at a glance.
- Comfort Zone marks fifth store. // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p32
Reports on the launching of Comfort Zone Mattress Stores in Oklahoma. Expansion of daybed gallery; Increase of annual sales.
- Cedar Hill installs Broyhill gallery. // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the launching of Broyhill Showcase Gallery by Cedar Hill Furniture in Springfield, Ohio. Renovation of the store; Managers of the retail store; Improvement of landscaping and entrance way.