- Time saviour. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p70
Features the Web site of the furniture firm House of Fraser PLC in Great Britain. Benefits of the site for retailers; Site features; Promotion of products online. INSET: The verdict.
- Discount website rise. // Cabinet Maker;2/6/2009, Issue 5623, p7
The article reports on the membership growth in cashback Web site, such as www.eDealsUK.com, in Great Britain. Marketing manager Nadeem Azam states the positive impact of credit crunch and economic downturn on cashback sites. Some of the retailers visited in the site are Bedworld, Homebase Inc.,...
- in brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p5
The article reports on developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 16, 2006. Furniture retailer Hammonds opened an outlet at a Land of Leather store in Exeter. Iceland-based investor Baugur is planning to purchase the House of Fraser after the completion of...
- HoF to dispose of three Scottish stores. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p2
Reports the plans of furniture retailer House of Fraser to sell three of its seven stores in Scotland. Companies that will buy the stores; Reason of House of Fraser for selling the stores; Store locations that will be left for the company.
- HoF not so Content. // Cabinet Maker;3/25/2005, Issue 5431, p5
The article reports that House of Fraser PLC (HoF) has scrapped its Content by Conran displays in all but two stores after the furniture failed to appeal to its core customers. The 2,150 square feet displays will remain in the department store's flagship Birmingham and Oxford Street, London...
- House of Fraser operating net rockets 97.2% for the first half. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/3/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 65, p19
Reports on the financial performance of the British department store group House of Fraser PLC for the first half of 1994. Rise in operating profits; Sales figures; Increased loss as a result of exceptional costs associated with its stock market flotation in March; Company operations; Planned...
- No more Content at House of Fraser. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;4/28/2006, Issue 5485, p3
The article reports on the end of House of Fraser PLC's alliance with Content by Conran. When Damien Walton took over as head of furniture at House of Fraser, the furniture offering disappeared from its shopfloor. According to Walton, the brand failed because the offering was too contemporary...
- Reading. // Cabinet Maker;12/16/2005, Issue 5469, p44
The article features the Reading shopping center in Great Britain. The town center has several major retailers including John Lewis, House of Fraser, Debenhams, Marks & Spencer, BhS and Woolworths. Reading also serves up Tesco, Asda, Safeway, Waitrose and Sainsbury's superstores.
- HOUSE OF FRASER PLANTS ITS FLAG IN CHINA. // Global Retail News;May2015, Vol. 16 Issue 163, p9
The article reports that House of Fraser department stores will open in the cities Nanjing, Chongqing and Xuzhou in China including an e-commerce website.