- Sanderson introduces new warehouse technology. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the sales order processing and warehouse computer system which was launched by the Sanderson company. Details on the operational functions of the system; Description of the system.
- Sanderson makes Emove. // Cabinet Maker;04/14/2000, Issue 5183, p4
Reports on the web site launched by home furnishing company, Sanderson.
- Third Morris archive. // Cabinet Maker;7/5/2002, Issue 5294, p2
Reports the launching of the fabric collection from Morris & Co. archive by Sanderson in Great Britain. Theme of the collection; Description of the floral Blackthorn; Colors available for Cray; Design of Leicester.
- Sanderson takes HoF concessions. // Cabinet Maker;03/12/99, Issue 5129, p4
Reports on home furnishing firm Sanderson's rollout of its concessions in the House of Fraser and Debenhams department stores in Great Britain.
- Streetscape. // Indianapolis Monthly;Apr2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p28
Features Broad Ripple store in Indianapolis, Indiana. List of clothing shops in the store; Dishes and wines served by several fast food chains; Products sold by Good Earth Natural Food Co.; Cars displayed at the Gearheads Automobilia Shop.
- PLEASANT RIDGE. Schneider, Maria // Cincinnati;Feb2003, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p18
Presents information related to various shopping stores in Montgomery Road in Cincinnati, Ohio. Description of setting of The Ridge Market; Sale of different kinds of seafood in Outerbanks Seafood Market; Music store in Cincinnati, Ohio offering all kinds of music from acid rock to zydeco;...
- Revolutionary 'In & Out' Beauty Store Opens in NYC. // Nutraceuticals World;Sep2010 Supplement, p31
The article reports on the inaugural of In & Out beauty store located in New York.
- No marijuana pipe dream. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/10/93, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p34
Considers Edmonton's enviro-friendly Earth's General Store, operated by Michael Kalmanovitch who hopes to reverse the country's pre-World War II decision to outlaw marijuana cultivation. Hemp was used in the past to make everything from cooking oils to fabric and was widely used in the...
- New venture taps into consumers' water quality concerns. J.N.F. // Beverage Industry;Oct93, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p18
Features Harry and Julia McKee's Water Mart store in Chandler, Arizona. Sale of in-store treated water and water-related products; Store's history; Use of custom-built reverse osmosis filtration system; Offer of post-mix Pepsi-Cola products and fruit juices.