- SCS. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p10
Evaluates the upholstery specialist SCS' retail store along Victoria Road in Fenton, England.
- ScS Bridge Road. // Cabinet Maker;09/29/2000, Issue 5207, p11
Comments on the quality of customer service and products offered by ScS furniture store on Bridge Road in Great Britain.
- ScS to increase investment in staff training. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Discloses the ScS furniture store chain's plan to undergo a recruitment and training drive in order to cope with its expansion program.
- Slower but sure sales. // Cabinet Maker;5/20/2005, Issue 5439, p4
The article reports that Great Britain-based retail outlet company ScS has seen slow growth in the first quarter of 2005, but is still increasing the sales of its products. Like for like growth has slowed from 11% in the 18 weeks to 6 February, to 7% in the 26 weeks to 31 March and 6% in the 33...
- SCS celebrates profits with new stores. // Cabinet Maker;5/19/2006, Issue 5488, p3
The article focuses on the opening of new stores by SCS Upholstery in England. The company announced the opening seven new nationwide stores. The announcement came in the same week when the company revealed that its profits were up by 10%. The seven new stores will take the total number of...
- Beere to stay at ScS. // Cabinet Maker;7/2/2004, Issue 5395, p6
Reports that upholstery chain store, ScS Corp. has persuaded financial director, Sacha Beere to stay with the company in the new role of operations director to strengthen its back office systems.
- ScS Greyhound Retail Park. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p11
Reports on the customer services at the ScS furniture store at Greyhound Retail Park in Great Britain.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2005, Issue 5441, p31
Reports developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain. Creation of a balloon tower by staff at the Dunstable branch of ScS Upholstery PLC; Height of the balloon tower; Retrieval of a wallet from a German man 15 years after losing it in sofa.
- ScS gives profit warning as heatwave hits sales. // Cabinet Maker;8/15/2003, Issue 5351, p5
Focuses on the sales performance of furniture firm ScS for the May 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in profit after its 11 store openings; Amount of the pre-tax profit; Plans of the company to develop its marketing strategy.