- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/17/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32775, p36
Several charts are presented that depicts the market statistics in the U.S. including short-term tax-exempt yields, municipal market yields, and municipal bond prices.
- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. bond market statistics including the short-term tax-exempt bond yields, the securities prices and the municipal bond prices.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...