- Moody's Cuts Baptist Health of East Tennessee to Baa3. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p35
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade the long-term bond rating for Baptist Health System of East Tennessee obligated group. Claim that the hospital group will soon be unable to meet its covenanted debt coverage ratio and will fall into technical default; Effect of the...
- Bond Ratings. // AHA News;05/10/99, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p5
Focuses on the bond ratings of several medical facilities in the United States. Information on the Baptist Health System's downgrading; Rating of the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles; Details on the financial outlook of Holyoke Hospital in Massachusetts.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;10/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31994, p27
Present updates regarding government securities in the southeastern U.S. Discussion of the three local governments in Alabama on the reason for the refinancing of their outstanding debt; Upgrading of the rating of Mercy Hospital in Florida; Improvement of the rating of the general obligation...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.
- L.A. set to issue wastewater bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on Los Angeles, California's plan to issue wastewater system revenue refunding bonds to dealers. Strong demand for new-issue paper; Bond rating by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Services increase Wayne County's bond ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p48
Reports on the upgrading of Wayne County's general obligation bond rating by three Wall Street investor services. Advantages of the upgrading; Beneficiaries of the proceeds from the series of A bonds and B bonds.
- New Haven, Conn., Sets GOs Amid Negative Outlooks. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33758, p3
The article focuses on the negative outlook towards the sales of general obligation bonds in New Haven, Connecticut by major rating agencies including Standard and Poor's Corp., Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's investment Service.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Bond Index as of December 21, 2001. Average dollar price of bonds; Daily ratings; Weekly ratings.