Connecticut Community College Deal Likely to Be Revisited This Month
- New Jersey Bond Results. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;10/10/2012, p2
The article examines data from the New Jersey School Boards Association which showed fewer districts are putting proposals before voters and when school bond requests appear on ballots, voters have been less likely to approve the proposals.
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU): Anoka-Ramsey Community College Request proposals for the Public Art Work for Music Building. // Minnesota State Register;11/5/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p734
The article informs that the Anoka-Ramsey Community College is seeking proposals from consultants for public art work at its renovated building located in Coon Rapids, Minnesota.
- CDB PROJECT NO. 810-064-018. // Professional Services Bulletin;Oct2012, Vol. 183, p24
The article presents a request for proposal for the construction of a new roofing system for the Aquatic Center of John A. Loga Community College in Carterville, Williamson County, Illinois.
- Minnesota State Colleges and Universities (MnSCU): North Hennepin Community College Solicits Project Proposals for Minnesota Percent for Art in Public Places Projects. // Minnesota State Register;6/25/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p1631
The article offers information on two project proposals by the North Hennepin Community College located in the Center for Business and Technology.
- PUBLIC/LEGAL NOTICES. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);1/23/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p43A
The article announces several public and legal notices in New York in 2009. It mentions the formation of various limited liability companies (LLC) including Home Preservation Group LLC, Lifelong Health LLC and Biegel LLC. It includes the request for proposals (RFP) for the Title III-A...
- Northland Community and Technical College Notice of Request for Proposals to Assist in the Purchase of a Used Fire Engine. // Minnesota State Register;1/11/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p791
The article presents a notice issued by the Northland Community and Technical College, Minnesota regarding requesting proposals to assist in purchase of a used fire engine.
- Tax hikes loom in suburbs. Murphy, H. Lee // Crain's Chicago Business;1/31/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p2
The article reports that suburbanites in Illinois face an outpouring of new tax and bond referendums in the April 5, 2005 election from government agencies grappling with everything from overcrowded schools to understaffed libraries. Many of the new tax proposals are clustered around the outer...
- State Contracts. // Minnesota State Register;8/24/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p256
The article presents notices of request of contracts and grants for the college and university institutions in Minnesota. They include on the notice of availability of request for proposal (RFP) for media buying agent at the Normandale Community College, RFP for the renovation project of Owner's...
- N.C. College Jumpstarts Search. Forde, Arnella J. // Investment Management Weekly;11/14/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the decision of Isothermal Community College in Spindale, North Carolina to launch a search for managers to oversee its Powers Endowment Scholarship Fund. Estimated value of the fund; Factors that contributed to the creation of the endowment; Deadline for the submission of requests...