L.A. Water Agency Still AA Despite Rate Inaction, S & P
- ARIZONA: Peoria Utility Gets Lift. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/11/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32710, p9
The article reports that the financially secure, safe, and sufficient long-term water supplies of the Phoenix suburb Peoria in Arizona has pushed Fitch Ratings Ltd. to upgrade the city's water and sewer revenue bonds. The move to AA-minus from A-plus affects $2.1 million of outstanding debt from...
- MICHIGAN: Water SRF Stays Triple-A. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;10/3/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32726, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Fitch Ratings Ltd., Standard & Poor's Corp., and Moody's Investors Service Inc. to their triple-A ratings for the Michigan Municipal Bond Authority's clean water state revolving fund revenue bond program. The ratings reflect the authority's strong...
- Indiana City Bringing Junk Bonds Backed by Shaky Water Contract. Devitt, Caitlin // Bondbuyer.com;12/16/2014, p16
The article reports that Hammond, Indiana is selling junk-rated, moral obligation bonds which are backed by payments from a water supply contract with the Chicago suburb of Chicago Heights, Illinois. Topics covered include the ratings provided by financial services company Standard and Poor...
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31255, p43
Provides information on bond rates of municipal markets and currency prices in the U.S. as of October 31, 2001. Statistics on bond rates and currency prices.
- Bond Buyer Indexes. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p40
Presents charts providing information on the U.S. weekly average municipal bond yields of 2001, monthwise. Revenue bond ratings.
- L.A. set to issue wastewater bonds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;01/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30565, p2
Focuses on Los Angeles, California's plan to issue wastewater system revenue refunding bonds to dealers. Strong demand for new-issue paper; Bond rating by Fitch IBCA Inc.
- Services increase Wayne County's bond ratings. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p48
Reports on the upgrading of Wayne County's general obligation bond rating by three Wall Street investor services. Advantages of the upgrading; Beneficiaries of the proceeds from the series of A bonds and B bonds.
- New Haven, Conn., Sets GOs Amid Negative Outlooks. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33758, p3
The article focuses on the negative outlook towards the sales of general obligation bonds in New Haven, Connecticut by major rating agencies including Standard and Poor's Corp., Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's investment Service.
- Market Indicators. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31290, p36
Presents charts providing information regarding statistics of the U.S. bond market on Municipal Bond Index as of December 21, 2001. Average dollar price of bonds; Daily ratings; Weekly ratings.