S & P Upgrades $175M of Florida Housing Bonds to AAA
- Demand, Inventory Site Lead Florida Housing Finance Corp. Back to Market. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/25/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32655v, p40
The article reports that a high demand and large inventory of housing stock have combined to drive the Florida Housing Finance Corp. back into the market for the first day of a $175 million bond sale on June 25,2005. Proceeds will provide more funds for single-family home mortgage loans that...
- Mark Kaplan, Florida Housing Finance Corp. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p62
Focuses on the operations of the Florida Housing Finance Corp. Selection of Mark Kaplan as the executive director; Ratings from credit agencies; Details on the bond program of the corporation.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- S&P revises outlook to positive on Ill. HDA. // Bond Buyer;01/14/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30558, p2
Reports on Standard & Poor's announcement that it affirmed its A issuer credit rating on the Illinois Housing Development Authority and revised the outlook to positive from stable.
- Housing Upgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p43
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. upgraded the issuer rating of Alaska Housing Finance Corp. from AA-minus to AA in the week of October 24, 2003. Reason for the rating adjustment; Financing activities of the state-owned corporation; Details of Standard & Poor's assessment of the...
- PENNSYLVANIA: S&P Lifts York County to AA. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p9
The article reports on the rating upgrade by Standard & Poor's Corp. on York County's general obligation bonds to AA from AA-minus while the outlook remains stable in Pennsylvania. Standard & Poor's said their decision to upgrade the bond rating was based on York's strong economic growth. The...
- Florida Housing Agency Pricing $100M After Another Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/12/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32711, p36
The article reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has issued a $100 million worth of homeowner mortgage revenue bond in September 2007. The deal is graded AA-plus by the Standard & Poor's Corp. The deal's lead manager is Bear, Stearns & Co.. The proceeds of the deal will be used to...
- Just Before $132M Issue, University of Cincinnati Is Downgraded by S&P. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31590, p3
Reports on downgrade in ratings of multimillion dollar debt that includes short-term notes and long-term new-money and refunding bonds issued by the University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason for downgrade in bond ratings; Possible issuance of several other...
- Agencies Assign High Ratings To California's $11B Raw Deal. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p1
California's upcoming $11 billion revenue anticipation warrant sale was assigned a preliminary SP-1 rating by Standard & Poor's Corp. in the week ending June 6, 2003. State Controller Steve Westly said that with these ratings he expects the one-year debt to sell at an interest rate below...