Chicago PMI Slips, Still Shows Expansion
- Pessimists Miss Today's Big Economic Truths. Kudlow, Lawrence // Human Events;6/12/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 20, p18
This article explains that pessimists do not want to recognize the many economic indicators suggesting that the U.S. economy is healthy. The cult of the bear still reigns supreme in most corners of Wall Street and the mainstream media, as those who want to tear down the economy continue to...
- Consumer Sentiment Index Gains to 88.9 in March. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p2
The article reports that the University of Michigan's final March 2006 consumer sentiment index reading was 88.9. The final reading matched the final February 2006 reading. The final expectations index was 76.0, as compared to the 74.2 reading at mid-moth. The current conditions index gained to...
- Consumer Sentiment Dipped in Sept. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index in the United States for September and October 2004.
- Consumer Sentiment Rebounds in November. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Reports on the growth in the consumer sentiment index reading in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p42
Presents charts depicting the performance of various market indicators including municipal bonds and securities in the U.S.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32261, p37
Presents charts depicting economic indicators including municipal bond index and securities prices in the U.S.
- Weekly Economic and Financial Review. // Caribbean Business;1/28/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
The article presents an overview of the economic performance of the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2009. The country's producer prices increased by 0.2% in December, while home sales rose by 7.4% in November. Moreover, the sales of existing homes augmented by 7.4% in November, while the inventory...
- October's Uncertainly Pushed Indices to All-Time Low. // Spectrem Affluent Index Series;Nov2008, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the decline of the Spectrem Affluent Investor Index (SAII) and the Spectrem Millionaire Investor Index (SMII) in November 2008 in the U.S. It states that SAII is down to -30 and the SMII to -24 due to various reactions to multiple economic crisis. Moreover, confidence on...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, August 9. // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p2
Presents charts of economic indicators that affected municipal bond trading in the United States on August 9, 2004. Whole sale inventories; Wholesale sales; Municipal Bond Index; 30-Day Visible Supply.