- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of New Supply. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p26
The article reports that the yield of 10-year benchmark municipal bonds has declined on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include the factors behind the decline, the ratio between 10-year municipal bonds and Treasury bills and the amount of negotiated deals expected for the week of June 8, 2015....
- Muni Yields Slip Ahead of $7.3B Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;6/8/2015, p15
The article reports that yields of municipal bonds in the U.S. fell on June 5, 2015. Topics discussed include yields on 10-year and 30-year municipal general obligations, the factors behind the decline, the ratio of 10-year municipal bonds to Treasury bills, and the amount of negotiated deals...
- Munis Strengthen as Market Looks at Quiet Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/29/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34434, p1
Municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session in quiet dealings, according to traders, as yields on some top-rated maturities weakened by as much as two basis points.
- Muni Prices Strengthen as Traders Look Ahead to $7.78B Slate. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;8/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34353, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were higher across the board at mid-session, traders said, as the market once again awaits hefty upcoming new issuance.
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes End Mixed in an 'Unusual Lull' for Data-Filled Week. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;7/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31927, p6
Reports on weekly bond yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer" in the United States as of July 16, 2004. Revenue bond index; Municipal bond index yield to maturity; Performance of treasury notes.
- Muni Prices Strengthen as Traders Look Ahead to $7.78B Slate. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;7/31/2015, p16
The article reports on U.S. municipal bond market updates as of July 31, 2015. Topics discussed include the decline in the 2-year, 10-year, and 30-year U.S. Treasury note yields, the competitive bond sales scheduled by the state of Minnesota, and the trading activity recorded by the Municipal...
- Muni Market Waiting, Watching for Illinois. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/15/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F350, p1
Municipal bond traders were looking ahead to Thursday's competitive sale of almost $500 million state of Illinois general obligation bonds.
- Munis 'Pretty Flat' Across the Curve. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/10/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33059, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of February 9, 2009. It notes that it was largely unchanged as the trading week got underway. The Treasury market was mixed as the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note was quoted near the end of the...
- Munis Off a Bit as 'Apathy Rules'. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;8/27/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32949, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal market in the U.S. The market was slightly weaker due to lesser bids as many people are on vacation, putting the secondary market into a bit of standstill. The Treasury market showed some losses as the yield on the benchmark 10-year...