Oklahoma Holds Back on This Week's $112M Refunding'
- Washington's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of $467 Million GO Sale. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;7/12/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32172, p4
Reports on the competitive sale of general obligation (GO) refunding bonds in San Francisco, California. Rating affirmation received by the state's GO credit; Reflection of the rating on the state's use of good debt and financial policies; Revision made to the revenue forecasts.
- N.Y.C. Adds $630M Refunding to Planned Issue. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p32
Reports that New York City has added a 630-million-dollar refunding to its new-money general obligation bond issue scheduled to come to market on February 11, 2005. Total amount of tax-exempt debt and taxable debt that the city will sell; Retail order period for the transaction; Ratings assigned...
- Azusa RDA, Calif., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31784, p2
Presents the ratings on Azusa Redevelopment Agency's Series 2003 a merged project area tax allocation refunding bonds in Azusa, California. Revision of the ratings by Moody's Investors Service; Valuation and revisions of the legal structure; Tax increment revenues.
- Port Huron, Mich., Lowered to A by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. has downgraded the ratings of the municipal bonds issued for Port Huron in Michigan to A from A-plus. It mentions that the rating outlook for the municipal bonds is stable which covers the general obligation limited tax...
- Refunding, New Money Push August Volume Higher. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
Municipal bond volume increased for the second month in a row and the seventh out of eight months this year, as both new money issuance and refunding volume rose 20.8% for the month of August.
- MWAA Plans $220 Million Refunding Sale. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31942, p44
Reports that the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority plans to refund outstanding hedged bonds. Role of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the refunding process; Ratings given by Fitch Rating and Standard & Poor's; Financial advisers for the refunding.
- Comanche Co. Mem'l Hosp, Okla., Downgraded to BB-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/10/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it has lowered its long-term rating on Comanche County Hospital Authority (CCHA), Okla.'s revenue refunding bonds issued for Comanche County Memorial Hospital (CCMH) to BB-plus from BBB-minus.
- St. Johns County, Fla., Lowered to A-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/23/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33136, p2
The article reports on the rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Series 2009A sales tax revenue refunding bonds of Saint Johns County, Florida. The credit rating agency downgraded the long-term rating on the county's preexisting sales tax revenue debt to A-plus from AA-minus. The...
- Two New York Issuers Highlight Abbreviated Holiday Session. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32015, p6
Reports that some New York issuers are highlighting abbreviated holiday session by selling municipal bonds. Water and sewer revenue and refunding from the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority; Hospital revenue financing by the New York State Dormitory Authority; Rating agencies'...