Maryland DOT to Sell Up to $415M In New Money, Refunding Next Month
- Maryland DOT Granted Greater Bonding Authority. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;4/23/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31869, p4
Reports on the approval received by the Maryland Department of Transportation to increase the amount of debt closer to selling bond helping fund the Intercounty Connector proposal. Consolidation of transportation bonds; Value of the bonds; Development of debt schedule.
- Maryland DOT Readies $280M Issue to Fund Capital Projects. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;8/18/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32942, p8
The article reports on the $280 million of consolidated transportation bonds that will offer by Maryland Department of Transportation in the market. The bonds have maturities ranging from 2011 to 2023. The competitive sale is the second of the department's 2008 series. Proceeds from the...
- Garvee Package for Maryland's ICC to Face Vote. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p4
Reports on the general agreement between the Maryland legislature and the state Department of Transportation to include Garvee bonds in the financing package for Intercounty Connector toll road. Approval of the legislation that allow the state to increase the amount of Garvee bonds; Generation...
- Northeast Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32001, p45
Reports developments related to bond transaction in the Northeast states in the U.S. Plan of the Maryland Department of Transportation to sell transportation revenue bonds; Criticism of former District of Columbia Mayor Marion Barry on the plan of incumbent mayor Anthony William to build a new...
- CALIFORNIA: Orange Tollway's Affirmed. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p9
The article reports on the affirmation of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its underlying ratings for revenue bonds of two toll roads in Orange County, California on May 24, 2007. It asserted the underlying Ba2 rating and negative outlook for the $1.97 billion of San Joaquin Hills...
- Frans Sell Well. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/6/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32233, p31
Reports on the sale of a multi-million dollar federal highway reimbursement anticipation notes by Governor Mark R. Warner to fund state transportation projects in Virginia.
- Maryland Agencies to Issue $1B in Bonds to Fund Airport. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p3
Reports on the plans of the Maryland Department of Transportation and the Maryland Transportation Authority to issue one billion in tax-exempt bonds to finance the expansion of the Baltimore-Washington International Airport. Structure of the bonds; Backing revenues from passenger facility charges.
- Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33592, p13
A table is presented which offers details on the competitive sales of bonds issued by various school districts, agencies, and cities in the U.S. including the General Obligation Refunding Bonds from the Berkeley Unified School District, the Water and Sewer Refunding Revenue Bonds from the Winter...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2012, p22
A table is presented which shows the competitive bond offerings in the U.S. on May 23, 24, 25, 29, and 30, 2012 and June 5, 2012 including the ones issued by St. Mary's College, Maryland Department of Transportation, and New York City.