Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 0.950% High
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go At 4.493% High Yield. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;9/14/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32713, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $8 billion of 10-year notes, a price of 102.029801. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.95 while tenders at the high yield were allotted 84.29 percent. The median yield was 4.475 percent and the low yield was 4.440 percent. The notes,...
- Treasury 3-Years Go at 3.090% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Highlights the yield of three-year notes at the Treasury as of November 9, 2004 in the U.S.
- Treasury to Raise $2B With 4-Week Bills. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32236, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will sell $10 billion of four-week discount bills to raise new cash.
- T-Bill Auction To Raise New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills scheduled on July 18, 2005.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 5.090% High Yield. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32432, p2
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's issuance of $22 billion of two-year notes with a five percent coupon at a 5.090 percent yield, a price of 99.830895. The tenders at the high yield were allotted 5.70 percent. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.03. The low yield was 5.000...
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go At 4.995% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p4
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department issuance of five-year notes as 4 7/8s, a 4.995 percent high yield, a price of 99.660453. The Treasury Department has auctioned $14 billion of the five-year notes. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.28. The tenders at the high yield were...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $11M. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p4
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $11 million at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $32 billion to refund $32.011 billion in maturing securities. The Treasury Department will sell $17 billion of 91s, dated August 3,...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.650% High. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32100, p2
Reports on the auction of treasury bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Assessment of the coupon equivalent and the bid-to-cover ratio; Total bond yields.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.894% High Yield. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32494, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned about $20 billion of two-year notes on October 24, 2006. The auctioned notes have a 4.894 percent yield and priced at 99.964216. The estimated bid-to-cover ratio was 2.91. About 60.62 percent was allotted for tenders at the high...