Tyndale Releases Final Installment Of Left Behind To Much Fanfare
- catholic tastes. // U.S. Catholic;Jun2004, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p6
Presents several quotes about the end of the world. Quote from the book "Glorious Appearing," by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins; Excerpt from the book "If Grace Is True," by Philip Gulley and James Mulholland.
- Glorious End. Schneider., Karen S.; Harmel, Kristin // People;4/26/2004, Vol. 61 Issue 16, p81
This article looks at Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, co-authors of the Left Behind book series. From the excitement of the crowd milling around a Barnes & Noble bookstore in Montgomery, Ala., April 1, you'd think rock stars were signing books. And Carol Armstrong, for one, didn't mind waiting...
- Five Surprising Years for Evangelical-Christian Publishing: 1998 to 2002. Fisher, Allan // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer2003, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p20
Assesses the last five years of Christian publishing, which includes books, authors, publishers and retailers in the U.S. as of June 2003. Top-selling evangelical fiction books; Popularity of the book 'The Prayer of Jabez,' written by Bruce H. Wilkinson; Careers of evangelical authors Tim...
- Hardcover Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p68
Presents a list of hardcover bestsellers in the U.S. as of May 10, 2004. "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown; "Glorious Appearing," by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins; "Therapy," by Jonathan Kellerman.
- Religion Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;5/10/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p23
Presents a list of the best-selling religious books in the U.S. as of May 10, 2004. "The Five Love Languages," by Gary Chapman; "Glorious Appearing," by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins; "The Case for Christ," by Lee Strobel; "The Spiral Staircase," by Karen Armstrong.
- LaHaye's Tribulation. Jones, Jim // Christianity Today;Feb2005, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p27
Reports on the displeasure felt by Tim LaHaye, coauthor of the "Left Behind" series of novels, with his publisher Tyndale House. Information on the novel being sold by Tyndale House that caused the displeasure of LaHaye; Information on the Revelation-themed novels coauthored by LaHaye; Reaction...
- Jenkins Gets Left Behind. Olsen, Ted // Christianity Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p21
Reports that writer Jerry Jenkins was excluded from the publishing deal for the 'Left Behind' apocalyptic novels. Amount that Tim LaHaye will receive from the publication of the novels; Role of Jenkins in the writing of the novel.
- The Remnant (Book). Nybakken, Scott // People;8/12/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p51
Reviews the book 'The Remnant: On the Brink of Armageddon,' by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.
- Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages (Book). Mead, Walter Russell // Foreign Affairs;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 82 Issue 5, p175
Reviews the book "Armageddon: The Cosmic Battle of the Ages," by Tim Lahaye and Jerry B. Jenkins.