DK Courts Consumers & Students With Shakespeare Handbook
- Essential Shakespeare Handbook. // School Library Journal;Spring2005 Supplemen, Vol. 51, p71
Reviews the book "Essential Shakespeare Handbook," by Leslie Dunton-Downer and Alan Riding.
- Fischer Named COO of DK. // Publishers Weekly;6/4/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 23, p16
Announces the appointment of Charles H. Fischer III as vice president and chief operating officer of DK Publishing. Background of Fischer.
- The Shakespeare Book. Mulac, Carolyn // Booklist;4/1/2015, Vol. 111 Issue 15, p13
No abstract available.
- Burke to Head Sales at DK. // Publishers Weekly;8/20/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 33, p21
Announces the appointment of Therese Burke as vice-president and director of sales and marketing at Dorling Kindersley (DK). Consequences of the organizational restructuring at DK; Career background of Burke.
- Behar to Lead DK Branding. // Publishers Weekly;1/24/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p178
Reports on the appointment of Shelley Behar as vice president for United States marketing by Dorling Kindersley. Job responsibilities of Behar.
- Try taking a leaf out of a management book. Foulkes-Arellano, Paul // Design Week;12/11/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 50, p16
Reports on the teamup of Tom Peters and Dorling Kindersley to reinvent the business look. Influence on management thought; Importance of design in business.
- Expand, adapt and originate. Rolfe, Patricia // Bulletin with Newsweek;09/02/97, Vol. 116 Issue 6087, p74
Focuses on foreign book publisher Dorling Kindersley. How it tends to follow its own course in crating a product and selling it; Its editorial office, including Robert Sarsfield, formerly of Reader's Digest. How Sarsfield adapts and originates titles; Peter Kindersley as responsible for the...
- New imprint from DK Publishing. // Publishers Weekly;10/23/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 43, p12
Reports on DK Publishing's plan to launch a new children's imprint called Henderson in February 1996. Titles from Henderson Publishing as basis of creative books, games and activities featured; Fun-Fax Organizer System as Henderson's largest line; Other series offered; DK Stickers as other...
- Dorling Kindersley's limitless vision. van de Vliet, Anita // Management Today;Dec1996, p50
Highlights the growth of the Dorling Kindersley Holdings (DK). Area of specialization of the company; Chairman and co-founder of the company; Market-led concept of publishing of the company; Venture of the company into the CD-ROM market; Plans for sales expansion, profits and increasing employee...