REVIEW ACTIVITY FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION CONTACT HOURS
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;May2012, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p104
A Continuing Education (CE) quiz about the magazine's published articles within the issue is presented.
- CE QUIZ. // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p94
Presents the continuing education quiz offered by "Financial Planning."
- Preclinical FAQs. Snyder, Steve // Contract Pharma;Oct2011, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to preclinical services including customer demands for preclinical services, concerns regarding preclinical outsourcing and market outlooks for preclinical contract research organization (CRO).
- ASET Continuing Education (ACE) Quiz March 2005 Vol. 45, No. 1. // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Mar2005, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p74
Presents a quiz for continuing education credits from the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists.
- ASET Continuing Education (ACE) Questions March 2005 Vol. 45, No. 1. // American Journal of Electroneurodiagnostic Technology;Mar2005, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p72
Presents continuing education questions from the American Society of Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists.
- FAQS. // Massage Magazine;Nov2006, Issue 126, p10
The article presents questions and answers related to "Massage Magazine." If the subscriber's address will change, he will contact call customer service four weeks before he will move to another location. The magazine is published nine times a year. A question has been raised whether the...
- Knowledge Test. // Travel Trade;8/24/2005, p18
Presents questions to test the knowledge of the readers of "Travel Trade Gazette" periodical. Provision of the answers at the bottom of the article.
- Clinical Quiz. // American Family Physician;1/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p233
Presents a question and answer activity for evidence-based continuing medical education from the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Legal. Hopkins, Bruce // Association Management;Apr98, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p21
Submits a question and answer pertaining to whether an association need to account for the lobbying expenditures of its chapters in its annual filings with the Internal Revenue Service or if it is the responsibility of chapters to do so.