- WAR Trophies. Babin, Chance // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Apr2003, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p8
Points out that trying to bring back war trophies from a conflict area could land U.S. Air Force reservists in the commander's office or in jail. Definition of war trophy as any item of enemy public or private property used as war material acquired within a combat zone; Need for a written...
- Airlift Squadron Retires, May come Back in Alaska. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the retirement from service of the U.S. 730th Airlift Squadron unit at March Air Reserve Base in California. Reasons behind the squadron's retirement; Tasks of the unit during its active duty.
- Career Field Breakdown. // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p38
Presents a database on the career field breakdown of U.S. Air Force personnel.
- Surviving AND Thriving. Roberts, Chuck // Airman;Summer2005, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p2
The article profiles U.S. Airman Brian Kolfage Jr., who survived a mortar attack in Iraq but left him without legs and a right arm. He stayed at the Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. after this medical evacuation from Balad Air Base in northern Iraq. The highlights of his...
- Air Force Keynote Presentation. Hale, Robert F. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Fall2000, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p8
Focuses on the outlook for the financial management community of the United States Air Force. Information on the planned reduction of military and civilian personnel assigned to the Air Force; Vision for accommodating the planned reduction; Automation initiatives that are being deployed or...
- DEFINING THE FORCE. Roberts, Chuck // Airman;Jan2005, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p28
Focuses on the quality of the U.S. Air Force people. Total number of people operating in defense of freedom; Involvement of airmen in the war on terrorism; Budget to support the Air Force.
- Quick Return. Babin, Chance C. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Aug2004, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the partnership among Reservists and Airmen under the U.S. Air Force to combine C-5 programmed depot maintenance and the isochronal inspection process to repair a military aircraft. Maintenance process and inspections; Enhancement of stratlift capability; Aircraft improvements.
- Active Air Force, Reserve & Guard Facilities. Gempis, Val // Airman;Jan2004, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p22
Presents a list of major and minor active Air Force, Air National Guard and Air Force Reserve facilities in the U.S. Major commands; Location; Contact information.
- Air Education and Training Command. // Airman;Jan1999, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p15
Provides an overview of the United States Air Force's Air Education and Training Command. Mission; Responsibilities; People; Flying hours; Student education graduates; Student training graduates; Organizational structure.