How money savvy are you?
- revolving fund. // Bloomsbury Business Library - Business & Management Dictionary;2007, p6460
A definition of the term revolving fund is presented. It refers to a fund the resources of which are replenished from the revenue of the projects that it finances.
- Scope of eligibility for loan fund broadened. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/24/95, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p9
Reports on the expansion of the scope for eligibility for Salt Lake County, Utah's Revolving Loan Fund. Financial benefits of the fund for companies wishing to expand; Amount availability for qualified businesses; Preference for well-paying stable jobs.
- City of Orem, Utah's revolving loan fund. Gudmundson, Karen L. // Economic Development Review;Spring96, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p37
Focuses on the Orem Revolving Loan Fund in Utah. Use of the fund to grow the proprietary product and manufacturing oriented companies in the city's business base; Economic development goals; Evaluation of the program's effectiveness in fulfilling the goals; Benefits derived by the economy from...
- County loan fund expands service area. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/01/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p13
Reports on the expansion of the Salt Lake County Revolving Loan Fund's service area to include all of Salt Lake County with the exception of Salt Lake City, West Valley City and Sandy.
- Rangel to unveil $50,000 revolving Investment Fund. // New York Amsterdam News;02/15/97, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the scheduled date of press conference by Charles B. Rangel, architect of the Empowerment Zone legislation and Derrick D. Cephas, chairman of the Board of the Business and Resource and Investment Service Center (BRISC), New York City, to announce the establishment of a revolving BRISC...
- State Sells GOs for Schools. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;4/14/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33299, p7
The article announces that the state of Michigan is selling 60 million dollars of taxable general obligation school loan bonds in order to finance a deposit in the state's school loan revolving fund.
- Bringing Capital Home to Communities. Marcoux, Kent // Journal of Housing & Community Development;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 58 Issue 4, p16
Focuses on the role of revolving loan funds (RLF) in providing development financing to low-income communities in the United States. Significance of capital on small businesses and affordable housing; Impact of RLF on affordable housing and community development; Federal and state policies on...
- Borrowing for Brownfields. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;06/04/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30655, p1
Focuses on proposals from state governments in the United States to borrow from state revolving funds (SRF) to finance cleanup projects for brownfields. Loan applications for municipality cleanup received in New Mexico and Wisconsin; Benefits of expanding SRF loans according to state officials.
- Water SRF would get $2 billion from House. Kinnander, Ola; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30437, p5
Reports on the debate on appropriations bill for funding of clean water and drinking water site revolving loan funds for 1999. Threat of a veto; Spending proposal details; Public housing reform legislation incorporation.