It's a bird... it's a plane... it's 'Michael Recycle'
- Untitled. // Waste News;10/27/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p10
The article focuses on the visit of superhero Michael Redfern at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Columbus, Mississippi. The capped crusader took his message of fighting waste and boosting recycling to schoolchildren throughout Texas and beyond. Disguised as a mild-mannered Air Force environmental...
- Local Recycling Programs:. // Ellis County Press;4/10/2014, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p6
The article presents information on recycling programs of the city of Ennis, Midlothian, and Waxahachie in Texas.
- Introduction. Acharya, Prakash // Environmental Engineering Science;Oct2007, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p1128
The article discusses six enclosed articles related to thermal treatment technologies that are published within the issue.
- N.C. Grants Aim To Reduce Landfilling. DJ // Waste Age;Jul2002, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p10
Reports the incentives given by the Wake County Environmental Services for innovative recycling programs of several companies in North Carolina. Amount received by Planet Earth Projects; Collection of food waste by Brooks Contractors; Target on commercial waste sector.
- Playing jokes on â€˜serious little geeksâ€™ is serious fun. HenSchen, Art // Waste & Recycling News;4/2/2012, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p0004
The article shares the author's experience of playing jokes on his fellow recycling and waste management engineers.
- DON'T FORGET RETURNS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Sep2003, Issue 610, p1
Focuses on the move of soldiers to reuse line of replaceable units and shop replaceable units in the U.S. Availability of units for repair; Reissuance of the unit; Services of the Army.
- SOLDIERS HELP WITH WEAPONS DESTRUCTION IN BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA. // Army Logistician;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p56
Reports that soldiers of the Stabilization Force Multinational Brigade helped deliver weapons and rifle magazines to the Zenica Steel Factory in Bosnia-Herzegovina for destruction in 2004. Recycling of the molten steel into raw steel for construction use.
- A Recycled Dream Come True. Conley, Cathy; Hankus, Tom // Soldiers;Jun2000, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p33
Focuses on the American Green Dream House won by United States Sergeant First Class Robert Portillo in December 1997 for his recycling effort. Recycled construction materials donated by several companies to build the house; Statement from Fran McPoland, co-chair of the America Recycles Day.
- ONELINERS. // Environmental Design & Construction;May/Jun2002, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p10
Presents news briefs related to environmental design and construction of buildings as of May 2002. Evaporative condensing chiller designed to reduce energy costs; Manufacturing of flooring tiles using recycled polyvinyl chloride materials.