HARO'S NYQUIST R2
- SIZING UP. // BMX Plus;Oct2008, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p54
The article evaluates several bicycles including the Intense Alloy Pro, the SR 20 XL from Haro and the Supercross XXL.
- Haro Monocoque elite frame. // BMX Plus;Oct96, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p21
Focuses on Haro Bicycle Corp.'s improved version of Monocoque Series frame with its production of the second-generation Monocoque Elite Series for BMX bicycles. Changes undergone by Elite; Level of back-end design; Special rear dropout; Overall stiffness; Quarter-pound heavier than its...
- BIKE TEST. // BMX Plus;Oct2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p32
Evaluates the F3, a BMX bike manufactured by Haro Bicycle Corp. Design and specifications; Usability; Retail price.
- 2007 FIRST TEST. // BMX Plus;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p78
The article evaluates the BMX bicycle 2007 Haro Forum Counterpart from Haro Bikes and offers information on features, advantages and drawbacks.
- 2008 HARO COUNTERPART. // BMX Plus;Jan2008, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the 2008 Haro Counterpart bicycle motocross (BMX) bike.
- HARO'S '06 NYQUIST THREE. // BMX Plus;Nov2005, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p24
Evaluates the 2006 Nyquist Three BMX bike from Haro. Features and capabilities; Results of the testing; Price.
- 2004 HARO F4. // BMX Plus;Nov2003, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p36
Features the bicycle developed by Haro Bicycles Corp. in the U.S. Design of the bike; Usability of the bicycle; Physical description of the bike.
- 2007 RACE BIKE BUYER'S GUIDE. // BMX Plus;Feb2007, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p64
The article offers information on several BMX bicycles and frames from manufacturers such as Diamondback, Free Agent and Haro.
- PRODUCT PROBE. // BMX Plus;Jun2006, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p89
Evaluates the Three Amigos bars and the Joe Dirt tire from Haro for BMX bikes and offers information on their performance and prices.