DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Riding The Curve. // Asia Weekly Financial Alert;1/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p1
The opening weeks of 2004 have seen a flood of new dollar-denominated bond issues from EM sovereigns and it is little wonder why. First, supply conditions are very favourable. Apart from a low and benign U.S. interest rate environment, most EM currencies, particularly those of Latin America,...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Last Week's Gains Hold. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p44
The article reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in week ended August 3, 2006. The gains on Friday held when the U.S. bond market remained unchanged for the rest of the week. Investors waited if the Federal Open Market Committee at its meeting Tuesday holds rates...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, September 8. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the U.S. for September 8, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32180, p36
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the United States as of July 22, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p30
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 17, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p34
Present a chart depicting the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of October 31, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p36
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply in the Southwestern States.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Oct. 28, 2005. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting plain and insured general obligation bond yield curves for October 28, 2005 in the Southwestern States.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p40
Presents charts the performance of bond market in the U.S. as of November 1, 2005.