DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Riding The Curve. // Asia Weekly Financial Alert;1/19/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p1
The opening weeks of 2004 have seen a flood of new dollar-denominated bond issues from EM sovereigns and it is little wonder why. First, supply conditions are very favourable. Apart from a low and benign U.S. interest rate environment, most EM currencies, particularly those of Latin America,...
- Bond Buyer Yield Indexes All Down as Last Week's Gains Hold. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/4/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32438, p44
The article reports on the decline of the Bond Buyer's weekly yield indexes in week ended August 3, 2006. The gains on Friday held when the U.S. bond market remained unchanged for the rest of the week. Investors waited if the Federal Open Market Committee at its meeting Tuesday holds rates...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p30
Presents a chart depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 17, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p36
Presents a chart depicting the invisible bond supply in the Southwestern States.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p37
Presents a chart depicting visible supply of bonds in the U.S. as of October 31, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/1/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32250, p40
Presents charts the performance of bond market in the U.S. as of November 1, 2005.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32173, p37
Highlights bond market statistics in the United States as of July 13, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- ASIAN BOND MARKET DEVELOPMENT: A PACE TOWARDS REGIONAL FINANCIAL STABILITY. Montreevat, Sakulrat // Regional Outlook;2005/2006 Southeast Asia, p84
Characterizes the Asian bond market. Fundamental causes of the 1997 market crisis in the region; Lessons provided by the financial crisis; Ways by which the region can decrease an over-reliance on banks; Steps being taken by the region to strengthen its bond markets; Challenges and potentials...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p37
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States as of July 19, 2005. Market indicators; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances.