N.J. Latest Focus of Raymond James' Northeast March
- Raymond James' Detroit-Area Office Gains Three From NatCity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p6
The article reports on the establishment of Raymond James & Associates's public finance banking office in Michigan. The measure is part of the firm's advancement in the Midwestern expansion. The firm has hired two veteran bankers who worked for NatCity Investments Inc. It has also opened an...
- Ex-Advest Banker Joins Raymond James in N.J.. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports that Florida-based based Raymond James & Associates Inc. has tapped Lawrence Bashe, the former head of public finance at Advest Group Inc., to head up the company's New Jersey practice. Bashe has more than 20 years of public finance experience in several sectors namely,...
- Landmark Guardian Building in Motor City Enjoys New Life. Valley, Matt // National Real Estate Investor;Oct2005, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p8
Features the Guardian Building in Detroit, Michigan which represents business growth and prosperity in the area. Brief history of the landmark; Business enterprises and tenants of the building; Ownership and operations of the building.
- Expansions mark return of suite times for industry. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;7/4/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 27, p4
Reports on the growth of the business operations in Westchester County, New York. Decision of Stark Business Solutions to double the size of its downtown White Plains space; Increase demand for services and full-time office; Acquisitions of commercial spaces by high-technology businesses.
- Florida's Citizens Insurance Agency Retains Raymond James. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p40
The article reports on the growth of Citizens Property Insurance Corp. and the potential amount of bonds that might be needed to pay future claims in Florida. The agency's board of governors voted to retain Raymond James & Associates Inc. as financial adviser. The proposals submitted by Public...
- RAYMOND JAMES RISING. McMorris, Frances A.; Konish, Lorie // On Wall Street;Feb2012, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p18
The article discusses the plans of Tash Elwyn as president of Raymond James & Associates (RJA). The company made a deal with Regions Financial to purchase its Morgan Keegan unit in Memphis, Tennessee. Elwyn was asked in December 2011 on whether there was a larger growth target for RJA in 2012....
- Raymond James Celebrates 50 Years. // Research;Aug2012, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
The article focuses on the 50 years of leadership at Raymond James & Associate Inc. It says that the leadership being celebrated by the firm nationwide in August 16. According to founder Tom James, the financial and economic trends have given the broker-dealer the chance to grow. It states that...
- Raymond James to Purchase Morgan Keegan for $930 mil. Britton, Diana; French, Kristen // Registered Rep Exclusive Insight;1/11/2012, p2
The article reports on the plan of Raymond James to acquire fellow investment advisor Morgan Keegan in 2012. Raymond James will acquire the firm for 930 million U.S. dollars. The deal will add over 1,000 advisors to the roster of Raymond James. An analyst said the deal would fit with the firm's...
- Raymond James Hires New Co-Manager for Northeast Group. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;6/7/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p6
The article announces that Francis B. McKenna was appointed to co-manage the Northeast public finance group of California-based Raymond James & Associates Inc.