Colorado DOT Looking to Sell as Much as $500M of Rams
- Star (*) DUI program works in Colorado. // Public Roads;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p32
Presents Colorado Department of Transportation's report regarding the number of suspected drunk drivers reported to law enforcement agencies.
- Colorado DOT Seeking Candidates for Chief Engineer/Transportation Program Director. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;3/21/2014, p7
The article informs that the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) is inviting applications to fill the state's chief engineer or program director position who will provide guidance for achieving best practices in planning, design, and construction of state's transportation systems.
- DOT Seeks RFPs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32240, p31
Reports on the release of a request for proposals by the Colorado Department of Transportation for investment banking firms that would be party to the underwriting of highway bonds that the department would issue if voters approve a plan to allow the state to retain excess revenue in Colorado.
- Puttin' on the RITS. Kulbacki, Michael // Public Roads;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the Colorado Department of Transportation's (CDOT) development of a rural intelligent transportation systems (RITS) program that satisfies public transportation needs. Promotion of more efficient, safe and environmentally sensitive solutions for common transportation problems in...
- Georgia Sells $600M Of Garvees. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/17/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33063, p1
The article reports that Georgia State Road and Tollway Authority is initiating a two-day pricing of $600 million of federal highway grant anticipation and reimbursement revenue vehicle bonds. The deal includes $480 million of grant anticipation revenue bonds and $120 million of reimbursement...
- Colorado DOT Chief Certain Agency Can Cover Debt Payments. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31515, p3
Reports on the capability of Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT) to make debt service payments on three issues of tax revenue anticipation notes according to its executive director Tom Norton as of November 18, 2002. Analyst Justin Lippard's assessment of CDOT's payments; Sale of three...
- Colorado DOT to Host Traffic Safety Leadership Conference. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;4/12/2013, p6
The article offers information on the Colorado Department of Transportation-sponsored 31st annual Lifesavers National Conference to be held at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado from April 14-16, 2013.
- Colorado DOT Urges Citizen Input on State Transportation Plan through New Video. // AASHTO Journal: Weekly Transportation Report;12/20/2013, p7
The article focuses on a public awareness and encouragement video released by the Colorado department of transportation to increase citizen input on state transportation plans.
- CDOT Builds Intelligent. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p42
Focuses on an intelligent transportation system created by the Colorado Transportation Management Center (CTMC) under the Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT). Various information sources and technologies used by the CTMC to monitor and manage Colorado's roadways; Mission of the CDOT; .