Vallejo USD, Calif., Downgraded by Moody's
- Cincinnati SD Series 2006 COPs Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33948, p1
The article reports that the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped down its rating on the Series 2006 certificates of participations (COPs) of school district in Cincinnati, Ohio. It mentions that the debt service on the Series 2006 COPs is obtained by the base rental payments...
- Raleigh, N.C., COPs Upgraded. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31042, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Raleigh, North Carolina's certificates of participation, Series 1999 equipment acquisition project.
- Cincinnati SD Series 2006 COPs Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;7/22/2013, p26
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the rating on the Cincinnati School District's Series 2006 Certificates of Participation (COPs) from Aa2 to As3 in July 2013. It explains that the debt service on the Series 2006 COPs will be covered by annual base rental payments...
- Moody's Lowers Azusa, Calif., Issuer Rating, COPs. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33859, p6
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has dropped down the ratings of issuers of Azusa, California from A2 to A3 and also dipped the rating of Series 2003 refunding Certificates of Participation (COPs) from Baa1 to Ba1.
- Gilroy USD, Calif., COPs Cut to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/11/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33827, p2
The article informs that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating of Gilroy Unified School District, California's Series 2008 certificates of participation.
- First Sovereign Ratings For Nigeria, Kenya and Zambia. G. P. // Global Finance;Dec2012, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p85
The article reports on the first sovereign ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia.
- Moody's upgrades Arizona COPs, citing economy. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/24/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30259, p6
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's increase of its credit rating of Arizona's certificates of participation (COPs) resulting to an upgrade of the some of the state's outstanding tax-supported debt. Factors influencing the rating upgrade; Impact on trading in the COPs.
- NORTH CAROLINA: New Hanover Boosted to Aa1. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32731, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to upgrade New Hanover County's general obligation (GO) credit to Aa1 from Aa2 and its certificates of participation (COP) rating to Aa2 from Aa3 in North Carolina. It states that the upgrades affected $185.9 million of...
- Sacramento RTD COPs Raised to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;2/12/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32814, p2
The article reports on the ratings made by Moody's Investors Service to Sacramental Regional Transit District's Series 2003B certificates of participation (COPs) in Sacramento, California. It upgraded its certificates from A3 to A2 ratings, making its outlook stable. It revealed that COPs were...