THE FAMILY SATISFACTION SCALE
- FAMILY STRENGTHS AND THE KANSAS MARITAL SATISFACTION SCALE: A FACTOR ANALYTIC STUDY. Schumm, Walter R.; Bollman, Stephan R.; Jurich, Anthony P.; Hatch, Ruth C. // Psychological Reports;Jun2001 Part 2, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p965
Evaluates the study on family strengths and marital satisfaction scale in Kansas. Measurement of concepts of family strengths; Comparison of the Kansas Marital Satisfaction Scale with Family Strengths Scale; Administration of the tests.
- Family Leisure Satisfaction and Satisfaction with Family Life. Agate, Joel R.; Zabriskie, Ramon B.; Agate, Sarah Taylor; Poff, Raymond // Journal of Leisure Research;2009 2nd Quarter, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p205
The purpose of this study was to examine the relationship between family leisure satisfaction and satisfaction with family life. Zabriskie's Family Leisure Activity Profile was used to measure family leisure satisfaction. The Satisfaction with Family Life Scale was used to measure satisfaction...
- Developing a Satisfaction Survey for Families of Ohio's Nursing Home Residents. Ejaz, Farida K.; Straker, Jane K.; Fox, Kathleen; Swami, Shobhana // Gerontologist;Aug2003, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p447
Presents a study that developed a satisfaction survey for families of Ohio's nursing home residents. Process for selecting one family member per resident; Family member's report of resident characteristics; Correlation of scales with overall satisfaction.
- RELATIONSHIP OF WORK-FAMILY CONFLICT WITH JOB SATISFACTION AND LIFE SATISFACTION IN HIGH TECH INDUSTRIAL EMPLOYEES. Naz, Samina; Gul, Seema; Haq, Anisul // International Journal of Academic Research;Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p476
The present research aimed to examine the relationship of work-family conflict with job satisfaction and life satisfaction in high tech industrial employees. The study consisted of purposive sample of 200 individuals (172 male and 28 females). The three scales, scale of work-family conflict...
- Dimensionality of brief family interaction and satisfaction scales among couples from eight... Chang, Li-Wen; Schumm, Wlater R. // Psychological Reports;Feb94, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p131
Examines the dimensionality of brief family interaction and satisfaction scales among couples from eight Western and Midwestern states. Common factor analyses of various scales; Support on the expected dimensionality; Consistency of reliability of the scales.
- Marital Satisfaction and Marital Aggrandizement Among Older Adults: Analysis of Gender Invariance. O'Rourke, Norm; Cappeliez, Philippe // Measurement & Evaluation in Counseling & Development (American C;Jul2001, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p66
Analyzes the marital satisfaction and aggrandizement among older adults. Differences in marital satisfaction between older men and women; Criteria for the selection of participants; Evaluation scale for family adaptability and cohesion.
- An Examination of Family Leisure and Family Satisfaction Among Traditional Turkish Families. Aslan, Nese // Journal of Leisure Research;2009 2nd Quarter, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p157
Consideration of the importance of shared family leisure activities supporting family bonds and satisfaction leads to the inquiry into the link between the two. In this study of 70 Turkish families, data were analyzed at the parents, youth, and family levels. A family systems theoretical...
- Nonresident Fathers' Family Leisure Patterns during Parenting Time with Their Children. Swinton, Alisha T.; Freeman, Patti A.; Zabriskie, Ramon B.; Fields, Paul J. // Fathering: A Journal of Theory, Research, & Practice about Men a;Fall2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p205
The purpose of the study was to examine the leisure patterns of nonresident fathers while spending time with their child(ren), and to examine leisure constraints, leisure facilitators and nonresident fathers' satisfaction with family leisure activities. Four instruments were used to collect the...
- A family systems approach for preventing adolescent runaway behavior. Coco, E. Lane; Courtney, Linda J. // Adolescence;Summer98, Vol. 33 Issue 130, p485
Focuses on the use of a family therapy approach in the restructuring of family relationships, in an attempt to prevent further runaway behavior of a 15-year-old Mexican-American female. Use of a structured family interview to identify problems; Importance of a genogram in obtaining family...