Triple-Header Health Deal
- Research digest. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;12/10/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30537, p8
Focuses on the performance of the bonds of Catholic Healthcare West, Cleveland, Ohio and New Jersey. Credit ratings of Catholic Healthcare West; Job creation and rise in tourism in Cleveland, Ohio; Balance of fiscal operations of New Jersey.
- Catholic Healthcare West's new Henderson hospital expected to employ 700 by end of first... Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;03/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p13
Focuses on the expected expansion of the medical care sector by Catholic Healthcare West's St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Las Vegas, Nevada. Identification of departments with future vacancies; Advantage of the hospital's location for future growth.
- Catholic Healthcare West gets hit with double dip by S&P, Moody's. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p4
Reports on the downgrade of bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West by Standard & Poor's and Moody's Investors Service. Financial losses of the company; Anticipation of $100 million turn around in 2000.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Murphy, Gavin // Bond Buyer;10/27/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31005, p31
Presents news items related to bonds and the securities industry in the United States as of October 27, 2000. Appointment of Michael Blaszyk as chief financial officer and executive vice president of Catholic Healthcare West; Incorporation of Alaska-based Adak; Prevention of the Bonneville...
- S&P, Fitch downgrade Catholic Health West. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p6
Reports on the drop in the ratings of Catholic Healthcare West's health care revenue bonds. Catholic's outstanding debt affected by the downgrade; Standard & Poor's and Fitch IBCA Inc.'s reasons for lowering ratings of the bond.
- Catholic Healthcare West's plan prompts wait-and-see approach. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;07/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30679, p1
Focuses on the decreased credit rating of Catholic Healthcare West by rating agencies which affected the bond issue of the company. Rating prompted by an expected operating loss at the company for fiscal 1999; Amount of bond issue affected by the low credit rating.
- Moody's: Catholic Healthcare West could suffer downgrade. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;06/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30664, p3
Reports that Moody's Investors Service may downgrade its rating for bonds issued for California-based Catholic Healthcare West. Reasons for downgrading of the rating; Financial problems faced by other health care systems.
- For the record. // Modern Healthcare;07/05/99, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p19
Presents news briefs on healthcare-related issues in the United States as of July 1999. Changes on the bond ratings for Catholic Healthcare West and Standard & Poor's; Agreement of the Daughters of Charity National Health System to settle charges for submitting false claims to Medicare;...
- Expect More from EDI--and You'll Get It. Reed, Gene // Health Management Technology;Sep1999, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p64
Argues that electronic data interchange (EDI) technology has become a business tool affecting health care. Impact of EDI translation and mapping protocols on hospital business office; Implications of EDI solutions on Catholic Healthcare West's processing costs; Suggestions to healthcare...