COLD BEVERAGES--HOT SALES: STRATEGIC PLANOGRAMS
- The 1999 Food Management contractor top 50. // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p60
Presents the top 50 food service companies in the United States for April 1999. Includes Aramark; Sodexho; Compass Group; Delaware North Companies. INSETS: Future top 50 material?;Technology front..
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/14/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p32
Reports developments in the food industry. Dismissal of the three members of the executive team of the Compass Group PLC in the middle of an investigation into alleged illegal contract procurement; Announcement on the offer of the Just4U Vending, a healthful vending program by Aramark...
- Compass, Sodexho to compete at Smithsonian. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/16/98, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p51
Focuses on the awarding by the Smithsonian Institution in Washington D.C. of a bid to handle three museum locations to Sodexho less than two weeks after Compass Group USA's receipt of the contract to manage foodservice for four venues on the south side of the institution.
- FM'S: MANAGEMENT COMPANIES 2012. // Food Management;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p17
The article offers information on the 50 contract management companies listed by the journal. It informs that Compass Group PLC located at Charlotte, North Carolina is at the top position and accounts for 43 percent of the parents company followed by Aramark Corp. located in Pennsylvania that...
- The Fitness Bidness... // Food Management;Mar2013, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the partnership of MyFitnessPal.Com and threse dining outlets, including Sodexo Inc., Aramark Corp. and the various units of Compass Group PLC, to allow their customers to easily log their food and beverage purchases with accurate nutritional data.
- Contract catering. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/20/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4554, p53
The article offers insights about contract catering which evolved faster compared to other sector of the hospitality industry in Great Britain. Sodexo caterer's general manager at Sandown Park Ryan Underhill believes that catering allows working with unparalleled venues alongside other fun and...
- Back on the homefront: New kids in town. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/6/95, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p50
Reports on the rising competition among contract foodservice companies in the United States. Entry of international companies to the domestic market; Compass Group's introduction of a British operating company and two concept brands in the United States; Remarks from Mike Bailey, the chief...
- Piecing together an empire. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p48
Reports on the creation of a foodservice empire by the Compass Group PLC in the United States. Strategy to become the largest food management company in the world; Lesson of the competitors from the purchase of Canteen Corp.; Success of Compass executives in building the influential contract...
- Compass/USA launches Profiles in Good Taste. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p16
Presents information on the launch of `Profiles In Good Taste,' by Compass Group USA to accounts in the United States and the United Kingdom. Comments made by Mike Kiser, vice president of merchandising for the Charlotte, North Carolina-based contractor and primary architect of the program;...